Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.81 - 131votes)

Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku

Alt Names: alt The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Planalt 最強魔法師の隠遁計画
Author: Miyuki Ruria
Artist: Uonu Mayuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alusu Reigin is the strongest magician in the country at the age of 16. He joined the army at the age of 6 and after 10 years of fighting the demons, he now wants to retire.

But the governor is reluctant to let the top magician retire so he proposed that Alusu attend the magic academy to learn to "live like a normal person".

Alusu now has to attend the magic academy while hiding his true power as a harem of beautiful girls throw themselves at him despite him showing zero interest in them.
Go to Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

Went to read ahead of what is to come in raw WN and seriously the heroines are just there to help glorify how great the MC is.
The author even went to the extend to dumb down the red haired girl.

In overall, as the story progress it seems to focus on putting all the standard cliche situation together but totally throw the character background setting out the window and hoped that no one will notice it.

Here is a bit of ranting about it...

Spoiler

This story can only be recommended to readers who can switch off their ability to think.

Sounds like crap, thanks for the warning.

Went to read ahead of what is to come in raw WN and seriously the heroines are just there to help glorify how great the MC is.
The author even went to the extend to dumb down the red haired girl.

In overall, as the story progress it seems to focus on putting all the standard cliche situation together but totally throw the character background setting out the window and hoped that no one will notice it.

Here is a bit of ranting about it...

Spoiler

This story can only be recommended to readers who can switch off their ability to think.

I give this piece of art 1 star.

If I could I would give it black hole

and thus began the loner therapy method - harem

Sign me up for some of that!! I need some "therapy" way more than that guy does!! In fact, you'd best triple the "dosage" for me~ :P

Tatsuya learning how to be normal

... So a rather terrible web novel made by an author who have already published a terrible book was plagiarizing this series, huh... For those curious: the author of "Seijo no Kaifuku Mahou ga Dou Mitemo Ore no Rekkaban na Ken ni Tsuite" wrote almost the same thing for his other series (nobody translated it yet and I hope it stay like that lol). Due to the uncanny similarity I almost mistaken this as that abomination...

and thus began the loner therapy method - harem

5 internet bucks he makes a scene by blowing something up.  I'll throw in an extra net cookie if he ruins some female clothing.

So long as he absolutely sucks at being a normal person this should be interesting.

so this is basically: child slave thrown into school to keep him as a child slave after working his ass for 10 years (started killing and seeing death since 6 y.o).

at least the premise seems interesting (like the one with the teacher, but this time this guy is the student), hope they make the story focusing in him trying to learn how to be normal than being OP in whatever he does *cough* tatsuya *cough*

If anyone wants the sauce, it is Rokudenashi or Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor

LHTrans doing a battle harem manga? This is strange.

I guess they are expanding into Light Novel manga adaptations (no complaints from me though) 

Show her what's what I say!!!

Bah.I dare The Almighty Onii-sama use his divine powers right now to make me have a brain aneurysmfdkshbwlfhhbgfkbvkejsabvvcebvkkñalaosh

Spoiler

so this is basically: child slave thrown into school to keep him as a child slave after working his ass for 10 years (started killing and seeing death since 6 y.o).

at least the premise seems interesting (like the one with the teacher, but this time this guy is the student), hope they make the story focusing in him trying to learn how to be normal than being OP in whatever he does *cough* tatsuya *cough*

LHTrans doing a battle harem manga? This is strange.

YOU DARE BLASPHEME OUR TRUE LORD AND SAVIOUR TATSUYA-ONIISAMA?!!!!!!

y63uVfS.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of those words and phrases appeared in  square brackets, a child died of cancer and a puppy committed suicide

Bah.I dare The Almighty Onii-sama use his divine powers right now to make me have a brain aneurysmfdkshbwlfhhbgfkbvkejsabvvcebvkkñalaosh

You can tell that this is not a Isekai manga. by the lack of Truck-Sama.

sometimes his cousin airplane-kun or car-kun comes in and covers for him.

• Gao likes this

Oh no,not a Mahouka level of awful.Not.

YOU DARE BLASPHEME OUR TRUE LORD AND SAVIOUR TATSUYA-ONIISAMA?!!!!!!

y63uVfS.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of those words and phrases appeared in  square brackets, a child died of cancer and a puppy committed suicide

Oh no,not a Mahouka level of awful.Not.

No truck driven, no fucks given.

3 waifus in 1st chapter .. not even worth reading ..

Might as well add the ecchi tag now...

3 waifus in 1st chapter .. not even worth reading ..

This is not an Isekai..... D:!!! This is not an LHTrans work!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics