Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 127votes)

Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku

Alt Names: alt 黒の創造召喚師―転生者の叛逆―alt Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi: Tenseisha no Hangyakualt The Black Create Summoner: Revenge of the Reincarnater
Author: Ikui Sora
Artist: Ukawa Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Due to a god's mistake, high schooler Tsuguna died before his time. In exchange, the god agreed to do him a favor in his next life.

Tsuguna is reborn to a noble household in a world with magic. He has an unusual form of magic that he requested from the god, the ability to create summoned creatures. However, his dark Japanese hair and eyes mark him as a cursed child in this new world, and his powers are slow to appear. He's kept in a dark basement where he reads his family's books, until one day he finally uncovers the key to his powers. Finally, he can set off into the world with his summoned companion to level up his skills! (source: Mangahelpers)
Go to Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

100 Comments

Why do Japanese people seem to think it's their black hair and dark eyes that make them look different from Europeans, when any five year old could tell you that the main difference is the shape of their eyes? It's such a common trope in these isekai mangas. There are plenty of people with black or very dark brown hair and brown eyes all over Europe, and in the southern parts it's pretty much the norm.

Are you sure those are fox ears and not actually bunny ears?...

Yea, those fox ears are comically large. I've never seen a fox w/ such long and thin ears.

.....just leave the bitch 

Are you sure those are fox ears and not actually bunny ears?...

Fairy Kirito xD

And Incest-san...

I would prefer him to keep his long hair. it would give the protagonist a new look for once. it can't be helped that everyone basically has the same features in that country. 

They wouldn't be able to self-insert otherwise, tailored to that particular demographic.

>i'll go warm up the rice

>no rice on table

Message to TL: I hope you're not making the elementary mistake I think you're making. Even google can do better than that.

For people who don't know the word for rice and meal are the same, gohan.

Oh, I remember this one, it was called The Black summoner, right?

The mangas art is once again shit compared to the LN Illustrations lol

its kirito XD

Fairy Kirito xD

which one follows the original? i assume the 2nd?

No idea what happened for the 1st manga to stop and then later get a remake with a new artist. (By the way, the light novel has 8 volumes at the moment).

I see this is the light novel "Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi", second manga adaptation. The 1st manga, which is just 1 volume and ran from 2015 to 2016. Looks like a reboot, they're starting over again, telling the story in a different way and with a new artist.
In the 1st manga, the Protagonist talks to the god before being reincarnated and left his family on his own will and isn't chased off by knights.

You can compare the two on AlphaPolis.
1st manga: [Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi (chapters 1-3 are free to view)
2nd manga: [Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku

which one follows the original? i assume the 2nd?

I see this is the light novel "Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi", second manga adaptation. The 1st manga, which is just 1 volume and ran from 2015 to 2016. Looks like a reboot, they're starting over again, telling the story in a different way and with a new artist.

In the 1st manga, the Protagonist talks to the god before being reincarnated and left his family on his own will and isn't chased off by knights.

You can compare the two on AlphaPolis.

1st manga: Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi (chapters 1-3 are free to view)
2nd manga: Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku

This one looks have 100x better basic and visual storytelling than most isekai trash out there. But it does not makes me hopeful because there is fear beneath that this manga could crashing down into another pile of masturbatory trash out there instead of become normal fantasy adventure series. Please prove me wrong Mr. Author.

It might have edgy element but in reality it isn't. Edgy by our modern definition is all about the presentation and execution of "dark" story aspect, not the aspect themselves. Edgy shits are mostly story that used blood, violence, and other darker aspect of humans live without any thought put behind it besides just to looks cool, mature, or yeah, edgy.

This particular manga on the other hand, does not exhibit that. Not in this first chapter at least. Tsuguna mistrusting behavior at the start is natural considering he's not only an exile, but a wanted person as well. However, when he told his childhood story, he doesn't make grim expression and saying how he hates everything because of it. In fact, when Sylvia heard it and thought how awful it must, it was Tsuguna himself that make light of his birthright. Plus, there isn't any unnecessary blood and gore when Tsuguna escaped and killing that bear in the forest, both which a situation that could easily turn edgier if the author wished it to be.

All of this could change though since we only have the opening chapter for the time being.

Edgy can also mean that "the emo is strong in this one". In other word, the hero is always brooding over his betrayal, he has only misfortunes, ... Basically, it's the hero where you think: if you are this unhappy, just kill yourself. It's a bit the opposite of the "good" hero, who always help and is happy. The best example is Dungeon seeker; Isekai goumon Hime is a bit edgy too (but not that much, the hero is not constantly crying on his misfortunes). There is also Ubau Mono Ubawareru that starts edgily.

And don't confuse Dark Hero (who has a tragic past) and Edgy Hero (He has also a tragix past but he constantly reminds everybody of it. Often in profound depression)

Finally: Somebody knows why the precedent adaptation stopped? And somebody could make a resume of it? Seems that the first adaptation had a longer introduction. (Unless this is for the next chapter)

This one looks have 100x better basic and visual storytelling than most isekai trash out there. But it does not makes me hopeful because there is fear beneath that this manga could crashing down into another pile of masturbatory trash out there instead of become normal fantasy adventure series. Please prove me wrong Mr. Author.

Looks edgy, but fun. Hopefully, it won't be an isekai world with game mechanics, leveling up, and skill points and such. I need more straight fantasy adventure series.

It might have edgy element but in reality it isn't. Edgy by our modern definition is all about the presentation and execution of "dark" story aspect, not the aspect themselves. Edgy shits are mostly story that used blood, violence, and other darker aspect of humans live without any thought put behind it besides just to looks cool, mature, or yeah, edgy.

This particular manga on the other hand, does not exhibit that. Not in this first chapter at least. Tsuguna mistrusting behavior at the start is natural considering he's not only an exile, but a wanted person as well. However, when he told his childhood story, he doesn't make grim expression and saying how he hates everything because of it. In fact, when Sylvia heard it and thought how awful it must, it was Tsuguna himself that make light of his birthright. Plus, there isn't any unnecessary blood and gore when Tsuguna escaped and killing that bear in the forest, both which a situation that could easily turn edgier if the author wished it to be.

All of this could change though since we only have the opening chapter for the time being.

I would prefer him to keep his long hair. it would give the protagonist a new look for once.

Yea, when I saw he had long hair but short hair on the cover I couldn't help but think "damn, such a waste". He looks cooler with it longer

>i'll go warm up the rice

>no rice on table

Message to TL: I hope you're not making the elementary mistake I think you're making. Even google can do better than that.

Geez, and I thought Popful Mail had the elf ears turned to the max

cd_popfulmail_02.gif

I would prefer him to keep his long hair. it would give the protagonist a new look for once. it can't be helped that everyone basically has the same features in that country. 

Between this a Smartphone isekai god is really phoning in his job. I need to get god insurance.

Looks edgy, but fun. Hopefully, it won't be an isekai world with game mechanics, leveling up, and skill points and such. I need more straight fantasy adventure series.

Is that a reboot? Think there was another version of that on alphapolis but kinda dropped it after he met some highhhh level elves (girls of course) and startedliving with em

good start to the series.

5 star for good pupper

Conjuration : 100 Still waiting him to summon Dremora Lord XD

its kirito XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics