Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 148votes)

Isekai Cheat Magician

Alt Names: alt 異世界チート魔術師(マジシャン)alt Isekai Cheat Majutsushialt 이세계 치트 마술사
Author: Uchida Takeru
Artist: Suzuragi Karin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As regular high school students Taichi and Rin disappeared in a beam of light. When they came to, the two of them were already in a world of swords and magic. Finally getting away after experiencing an attack by monsters, following the suggestion of adventurers they headed on the path towards the guild. In the guild, the two of them found out that they possessed unbelievably powerful magic. Thus the regular high school students transformed into the strongest cheats...
Go to Isekai Cheat Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh look... New Window somethindarker
  • 13 Replies
Topic LN and Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

so when will friend-kun that got left out return as a villain?

Isekai isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a genre with such coherency and intricacy with plot? Isekai puts the story on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see another trend with such worldbuilding and character development in manga again. Shounen breaks sales. Seinen breaks ratings. Isekai breaks the rules. You can keep your plot. I prefer the magic.

did you copy and paste that comment? i remember seeing the exact same comment on another isekai.

I'm no fan of baseball but I'm pretty sure that's an "Out" not a "Strike" on Page 7 lol

nah man, that was definetly a touchdown. you americans cant keep track of all your weird game rules.

Isekai isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a genre with such coherency and intricacy with plot? Isekai puts the story on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see another trend with such worldbuilding and character development in manga again. Shounen breaks sales. Seinen breaks ratings. Isekai breaks the rules. You can keep your plot. I prefer the magic.

I'm no fan of baseball but I'm pretty sure that's an "Out" not a "Strike" on Page 7 lol

I think I've cracked the Japanese isekai market. I'll make an LN called "Isekai Cheat Skill Taker Battle Harem: You Are (Not) Alone". It'll feature twenty pages describing every character's appearance so the anime staff know exactly how to design them, and then 110 pages taken straight from John Carter books. I'll get some starving artist from Pixiv to draw the manga, which of course will only have a volume's worth of content to get people to buy the original. I'll be on the best-seller list in no time.

Good luck with that rip-off. :)

I think I've cracked the Japanese isekai market. I'll make an LN called "Isekai Cheat Skill Taker Battle Harem: You Are (Not) Alone". It'll feature twenty pages describing every character's appearance so the anime staff know exactly how to design them, and then 110 pages taken straight from John Carter books. I'll get some starving artist from Pixiv to draw the manga, which of course will only have a volume's worth of content to get people to buy the original. I'll be on the best-seller list in no time.

Another Isekai? Well, why not?

best friend-kun seems knowledgeable about the magic circle..

this, I'm interested in this
I just hope he won't follow them...

I love the last panel the 4th page ...

"... and like the cliche goes, I was a cheater in another world."

===> #define Genre={Shounen,Fantasy,Harem,...},Type=generic

Easy to know just before reading the first chapter ...

PS: Forgot the title who's a remainder.

PPS: Just to signal that I love any and all "Isekai" series.

I can't tell if it's just the translation, but the way they talk to each other is clunky and awkward. Fairly certain most people don't talk like that.

Well, there's something different... It got a girl! She's OP too and not MC's bitch!

The title, the premise, the description, the characters--everything...is just so generic. *Followed*

When reading this, I feel like an alcoholic that had their liquor cabinet locked up away, and am now drinking mouthwash for the little alcohol content in it.

I'm just glad they killed off the love triangle right away. And hopefully the jelly-handsome-best friend-kun never finds a summoning circle to follow them.

I'm hoping her didn't end up following them to the new world but end up in a different place and become the antagonist also with cheat magic. Where he tries to kidnap the girl etc then a whole save the princess setting.. ugh

I'm just glad they killed off the love triangle right away. And hopefully the jelly-handsome-best friend-kun never finds a summoning circle to follow them.

not sure if i even want to read this. the description sounds like the most generic isekai i've ever heard off.

LOL! I love readking Batoto comments!

I've been on the lookout for any random summoning circles to jump into but I haven't seen any. I guess I have to move to japan to increase my odds huh?

Instead of Truck-Kun, there is Bicycle-Kun. But he fails his first kill so they just threw a magic circle in.

Truck-kun is on a leave so the ever so incompetent Bicycle-chan took over his shift.

I can't even bring myself to start reading, the description makes this all seem far too cliched. There too many isekai stories out there. What separates this from the rest?

Instead of Truck-Kun, there is Bicycle-Kun. But he fails his first kill so they just threw a magic circle in.

best friend-kun seems knowledgeable about the magic circle..

isekai rules 

I can't even bring myself to start reading, the description makes this all seem far too cliched. There too many isekai stories out there. What separates this from the rest?

As usual when in Japan be careful of Trucks and random summoning circles.

At least they know they are cliche.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics