Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 217votes)

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

Alt Names: alt オオカミ少女と黒王子alt 狼少女与黑王子alt Kurt Kız ve Kara Prensalt La Chica Lobo y el Principe Negroalt Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Author: Hatta Ayuko
Artist: Hatta Ayuko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinohara Erika, a vain 16-year-old girl, tells her friends about her romantic exploits, though she actually has no boyfriend. She shows them a candid photo of an anonymous guy as her boyfriend, yet it turns out the guy is a schoolmate named Sata Kyouya. She has no choice but to convince him to act as her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Kyouya may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist.
Go to Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sata Kyouya is abusive? New Window jaxkels
  • 22 Replies

377 Comments

just found this manga again and read it, and loved it all over again. the art is good, the story is good, and the characters are interesting (hardly realistic, but why would i want that?)

i liked the main guy throughout every chapter simply because he was a bit different, i mean there are several male leads like this but the way he speaks and handles things is entertaining.

i just shudder to think what the cliffhanger at chapter 10 felt like to those who had to wait
Spoiler
[/spoiler]Nice guy Kasukabe: Girl you like doesn't return your feelings, cheers her on to get with the guy she likes.[/spoiler]
Well, I agree with pretty much everybody. Yes, he's still kind of a jerk, but he's making it increasingly obvious that that's because as Cydric says, he's just a massive tsundere.
And Poetwolf, absolutely.
Man, the other guy is just beyond too nice, eh? It'd be good if he could get someone, although in high school guys that nice tend not to do so great.
Sata Kyouya is such a Tsundere!!! Posted Image
Spoiler
As far as change goes, it obviously hasn't gotten to the point of knowing to apologizing for treating someone who trusts him like dirt. And referring to someone close to you as an animal or an object is usually frowned on unless that person digs it which it sure hasn't looked like she does.
Purple Library Guy, I definitely agree that you can't dismiss it, but since this is a manga there is always that thought of how he's going to change, so instead of condeming him right away, I tend to want to see what else he has done and ways he can change, which has seemed to happen time after time.
Also there seems to be a lot of change already, can be seen in chapter 11 and past events. More like he abuses and quickly thinks it through and find his own mistakes, which was what I was getting at for those dramatic events.

Spoiler

BTW, Chapter 11 was a pretty good way to start the day.
kyaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahhh!!! at chapter 11.. really, kyouya is such a tsundere.. hahah
I uploaded Chapter 11 earlier !
Why did they remove it ? >.> It's unfair !
Bowlofnoodles, you have a point in a way. But don't you think it's kind of odd to excuse the nasty actions of someone with a bad personality on the basis that . . . they have a bad personality?
It's a manga, she'll probably go back to him, and he'll probably reform somewhat and everything will, eventually, be great. But I would advise a real life person against it.
And while it's true that he hasn't really gotten worse lately than he always was, that's not really an argument that she has no right to say "OK, enough already". I have certainly had dealings with people that had annoying character traits which I tolerated for a while, but eventually had to say "This isn't working, I can't hack your b***s*** any more" and cut contact. There's nothing wrong with doing that. Life's too short to spend around jerks.
I do agree that his latest hissy fit is in a weird way a positive sign. He is clearly jealous, jealous enough that he let himself lose his cool and get emotional, which is a step outside his comfort zone and shows he has feelings for her strong enough to mess up his "I'm so superior and distant" pose.
But I hope Kyouya would cave in first. It has always been Erika. You would only realize the value of someone when they're gone. Going out with a guy like Kusakabe would be very boring, some of you might say, but it's only because her heart belongs to Kyouya. But if it was Kusakabe, it won't be boring at all! It would be sweet. Kusakabe's timing was just bad.
Bowlofnoodles, the dramatic events he's comforted her over were all him abusing her. When you come right down to it this is a classic abusive relationship, it's on her to break away from it.
@Lina: Humans aren't robots. Feeling towards someone, whether it is hatred or love, cannot be got rid of in one day or two as long as it is strong enough.
*sigh* Just when you think she's finally seen the light...
It seems like Kyouya seems to be getting a lot of negativity since what is going on from the last two chapters and I would have to say that in my opinion he's not as bad as all you guys are making seem. So far he definitely treated her the way they agreed upon and I don't see any problems with that. He didn't exactly treat her like crap which would warrant him the title "douche" like so many of you like to call him. From the start and till the latest chapter, Kyouya has always been very possesive which Erika should know by now, but he didn't toss her around and keep playing with her. Instead time after time after any dramatic event happens, he's there to comfort her while keeping his distance.

Also Kyouya seems to be pretty honest around her and haven't really lied about anything other than he's pretty dishonest about his own feelings, but not once in the story so far (I think) has he lied about anything around her.

Sure the way he handled the recent event pretty badly, but that shouldn't have been surprising knowing his personality. What rubbed him off into what happen was probably because Erika kept defending Kusakabe and in my opinion no guy wants someone who is theirs to keep praising some other guy other than themselves.

Anyway the story has been great and in my opinion it's Kyouka that keeps this manga entertaining. Looking forward to see what happens next between the love triangle.
Yea its kinda obvious this won't last long.
Spoiler
Wow, chapter 10 made me cry, and I never cry over shoujo manga, I didn't realize I was so attached to Erika. Ayuko-sensei is quite something.
Erika is getting better and better, she seems so realistic and lovable at the same time.
She ain't no drama queen, just a human enduring the pain in a way she can.
Spoiler
@ hnskyo, Very true, it's why I said "should not."
"BUT If this were in real life, that girl should not be with him 'cuz he's a real douche."

sad thing to tell you but i am almost sure the chick would stay with him even if that was real life

i know so many girls that are with douchs
As a story it's pretty damn cliche, but I don't mind it, it's kept my interest. BUT If this were in real life, that girl should not be with him 'cuz he's a real douche. Really.

Lucky it's just a manga, so being a douche is okay.
M and S is really a good pair!*lol* this manga is somehow interesting! i'm really looking forward for their development since Kyouya started to show some feelings for her!(aw..too bad in a kinda mean way).oh well hope he'll be more honest in his feelings!
To my surprise, I'm actually really loving Erika haha, she's adorable.
I can't say the same for Kyouya---BUTERIKAISOCUTE.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics