Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 87votes)

Nonbiri VRMMOki

Alt Names: alt のんびりVRMMO記alt Nonbiri VRMMO-ki
Author: Maguro Neco
Artist: Yamagodiofou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2xxx, the VR technology in Japan advanced by leaps and bounds. Although it was a little strange at first, it soon become commonplace. By the recommendation of his twin sisters Hibari and Hitaki, he started to play the VRMMO [REAL & MAKE]. While being taught by these two people…. Playing a game that doesn’t seem to be a game while feeling both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. Single-mindedly playing, hunting, charmfully taming, producing realistic feats of dexterity and cooking realistic cuisine with the force of a household husband. It is a story of being watched by the players and AI inhabitants of the bulletin board.

(Description from NovelUpdates)
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/relaxed-vrmmo-log-ln/

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/119000129
Go to Nonbiri VRMMOki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Nameless Lolicons or Something else? New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Manga Chapter 1 BBS Full transcript New Window TheDefend
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

"Like SAO"
Nope.

I thiiink it's pretty obvious that description is deliberately taking the piss.

"Like SAO"
Nope.

I like it and so far it is interesting to see a main character that doesn't seem to want to fight.

Spoiler

THATS JUST WRONG
THE FIGHTER HAS BETTER DEX AND AGI THAN THE THEIF
AND LOWER STR VIT

Also

THE ANGEL HAS SCALY WINGS
AND THE DEVIL HAS FEATHERY WINGS

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

such a cute story. makes a very nice change to the staleness that was creeping in :3

FUCK WITH POLICE
FUCK WITH FBI
I WANNA READ THIS MANGA

So, we have a thief with high HP, Str, Vit and lowish int related stats. Are you sure they aren't playing super hydlide?

He´s living THE life

I was wondering if the translation group was new to the scene, as everything from the swapped stats to commenting on difficult translations within the panels themselves to the series description referencing SAO as if it were the only VRMMO series out there suggested they were inexperienced, but looking at their credentials it seems they're responsible for a lot of the isekai, fantasy, and MMO series we've been seeing lately. 

is it just me.. or does the spider look upside down after he righted it?

also, calling it now..  he just accidentally tamed it!

Finally, the loli fanservice vrmmo crafting manga that everybody waited is here. More seriously, I saw this manga since some times ago on Alphapolis. If the story is good, I don't mind the pedobear hidden between the tree, but I think we will get a OSO 2. (Only sense online. Basically, the fanservice vrmmo crafting story)

Btw, I think the statuses p10 are mixed up. (number are right but the rest is wrong)

Meh, why does LHT start so many new mangas? Would rather like to see more progress in the most interesting mangas, which are scanlated by LHT.

This pedo manga seems boring, like a cheap copy of Toaru/OSO.

A hero for all ages...6 to 12.

You mean 6 days old right?

Hold on a second here, I'm highly suspicious on who leads these Nameless Lolicon is...

Pedobear_RPG.jpg

God damn it, Pedobear! Not now!

A hero for all ages...6 to 12.

Hold on a second here, I'm highly suspicious on who leads these Nameless Lolicon...

Spoiler

God damn it, Pedobear! Not now!

Even tho I'm a fan of Isekai and Game themed manga.

The 3rd page (2nd if you don't count the scan group page) made me quit....

Spoiler

No sense of conflict then?

we are sorry about the mixing stats on page 10, we will try to fix that as soon as possible

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics