Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 245votes)

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Alt Names: alt Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youinalt 治癒魔法の間違った使い方 ~戦場を駆ける回復要員~
Author: Kurokata
Artist: Kugayama Reki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: ※ Stormy rainy day, especially for a high school student with no special talent like, Usato Ken. He was summoned to another world by being with two talented students a third year girl, Inukami Suzune and a second year boy, Ryuusen Kazuki. Yet he thought that it would be useless and useless to feel inferior to not possess any special ability .. after a test, Usato Ken. Got some magical talent that took him to a hell called "training" and from here begins this story of comedy in a different world.

Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/08/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata.html
Go to The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

278 Comments

But then they always want you in the party at end game.

maybe you speak of early game treatments

End-game while DPS isn't commended as much as healers/tanks, tanks are still more often in the spotlight than the healers.

Having played dedicated healing Priest in mmos, their description of of how they get treated certainly sounds familiar.  You can never heal fast enough.  You get killed easy without protection so people complain about you being useless.  When people do protect you they complain about not being part of the action because they are stuck guarding the useless healer (and then they go chase some sniper the moment they see one leaving you behind to get shanked by a rogue).

There are some folks that thank you for the heals but if your group wins it's the tanks and DPS that generally get the credit and if you loose it's the tanks and healers that get the blame

Having played dedicated healing Priest in mmos, their description of of how they get treated certainly sounds familiar.  You can never heal fast enough.  You get killed easy without protection so people complain about you being useless.  When people do protect you they complain about not being part of the action because they are stuck guarding the useless healer (and then they go chase some sniper the moment they see one leaving you behind to get shanked by a rogue).

There are some folks that thank you for the heals but if your group wins it's the tanks and DPS that generally get the credit and if you loose it's the tanks and healers that get the blame

But then they always want you in the party at end game.

maybe you speak of early game treatments

That is why I used to main a priest that pacified monsters with a get well stick. Everyone was always surprised to see me soloing some particularly hard maps. Fun times.

Face it, that only happens in MMOs because there, death is at most a mild inconvenience. If stakes were higher, you can be sure that healers would be much better guarded — and mostly kept away from the front lines, with the supply people. Actual magical healers would probably be kept close to rulers and essentially be like civil ministers, or high-ranking clerics.

i was fine until they said that magic healers were looked down upon and thought as useless before and in other countries.

There is no posible line of thought in which a doctor(lets face it, thats what they would essentially be) is thought as useless. Doctors have always been the biggest asset on the frontlines and they have never had to fight to be usefull.

The keyword is "used to", you jump the gun too fast. I think the story is exactly as you say, about "why doctor is important".

Holy crap, plot aside and magic aside as well, I ADORE the girl.  I can't think of a single other series that actually has someone excited to go out to another world.  EVERY single one has 'a normal teenager' (bullsh**) who just wants to live a boring life.  Even protagonists that supposedly came from our modern world and were useless otaku who died before getting a second chance or something cliche like that... never seem to react with the utter joy that this girl did.  Totally how I'd react!

I was more impressed that the "perfect" girl has an actual personality and desires that aren't obviously there just to set her up with the main character or be some sort of archetype for the male fans to fawn over. But this too.

It's literally only because of my own experience in wow as a full time pvp healer many years ago that I'm making this guess but I'm guessing that Rose has some aoe healing skill that also effects herself and turns whatever squadron shes in into an unstoppable horde or something(Also probably something like Rose herself, and any healer she teaches, becoming extremely strong even just by themselves)? I mean that's basically what I always did. Screw defending yourself just keep everyone, yourself included, healed. If you're alone then tank their attacks and wait for backup to come kill the enemies. It was actually really fun switching to full pvp in wrath and cata rather than just doing it casually with quite a few moments I'm still extremely proud of even today

Edit: Just read the second page of comments and a bunch of people are predicting the whole immortal self healing squad of monsters route huh. Well I'm still of the same opinion

well i can understand the above very well but here is my two cents, if you can heal wounds you can heal fetige so you can just use healing to push your body's limits over its limit bones like diamonds skin like iron. atleast its the most funny idea in my head for the training

Huh, I was waiting for the two students he was summoned with to immediately go full edge and throw protagonist-kun into the fire.  The scenario is always "guy gets summoned and immediately gets betrayed and looked down upon by everyone" so it's nice to actually have the non-edgy version where people are actually decent human beings for once.

i was fine until they said that magic healers were looked down upon and thought as useless before and in other countries.

There is no posible line of thought in which a doctor(lets face it, thats what they would essentially be) is thought as useless. Doctors have always been the biggest asset on the frontlines and they have never had to fight to be usefull.

They've explained why they're looked down upon, it's because healing magic isn't any more potent than first aid and usually people with healing magic have no other talent, hence they're liabilities on the battlefield, and not of very much use off of it either.

It could just be because healing magic is that shitty in this world, but could also be (like in a lot of novels, it's basically a cliche at this point) that healing magic is just so rare and immediately looked-down-upon that it just isn't studied in detail at all.  

It seems to be the case that healing magic in this case is underestimated by society as a whole apart from Rose and her squad.  It's nice that that's at least the case, that there's actually people who are researching said unknown ability.  I don't buy it when some average kid gets summoned to a world with a weird element that's supposed to be useless and they're literally the first and only one to study and become proficient in it.

It's because of what he said, while they can heal serious wounds, they are useles besides that and need to be protectect at all cost, and other magicians are able to heal, It's like in most games, people diss at full time healers becuase they can only heal and when the healer dies everyone says shit about them, that they should defend themselves.

It's literally only because of my own experience in wow as a full time pvp healer many years ago that I'm making this guess but I'm guessing that Rose has some aoe healing skill that also effects herself and turns whatever squadron shes in into an unstoppable horde or something(Also probably something like Rose herself, and any healer she teaches, becoming extremely strong even just by themselves)? I mean that's basically what I always did. Screw defending yourself just keep everyone, yourself included, healed. If you're alone then tank their attacks and wait for backup to come kill the enemies. It was actually really fun switching to full pvp in wrath and cata rather than just doing it casually with quite a few moments I'm still extremely proud of even today

Edit: Just read the second page of comments and a bunch of people are predicting the whole immortal self healing squad of monsters route huh. Well I'm still of the same opinion

It's because of what he said, while they can heal serious wounds, they are useles besides that and need to be protectect at all cost, and other magicians are able to heal, It's like in most games, people diss at full time healers becuase they can only heal and when the healer dies everyone says shit about them, that they should defend themselves.

When Soraka Builds Full AD and Carries Your Team: The Manga

nice story about carry support beside OSO

This one seems okay. 

The Zombie Healer. The Masochist Battle Junkie Healer Training special. She will convert him into an immortal warrior that can heal his injuries to fight without end. 

so, does it mean that there wasn't any Truck-kun because the MC would heal himself and wouldn't get into Isekai?

Holy crap, plot aside and magic aside as well, I ADORE the girl.  I can't think of a single other series that actually has someone excited to go out to another world.  EVERY single one has 'a normal teenager' (bullsh**) who just wants to live a boring life.  Even protagonists that supposedly came from our modern world and were useless otaku who died before getting a second chance or something cliche like that... never seem to react with the utter joy that this girl did.  Totally how I'd react!

Isekai isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a genre with such coherency and intricacy with plot? Isekai puts the story on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see another trend with such worldbuilding and character development in manga again. Shounen breaks sales. Seinen breaks ratings. Isekai breaks the rules. You can keep your plot. I prefer the magic.

Healing your teammate when they are zombified...

Turn Undead then call it a day.

I want to see MC throw some bones to their enemy at high-speed like fast local regen(heal) on finger bones (too much naruto) :D

Combat healer? So...full on white-haired Kaneki self-mutilation martial arts or just Wolverine regen? Now I want to see where this goes...

More like the right way to use healing magic. What is better than kicking ass, heal, and going back to kick more ass, might as well be invincible unless one-shotted or completely run outta stamina, well that's assuming I interpreted the title right.

Combat clerics rejoice?

Where'd the chapter go?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics