Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 36votes)

Hammer Session! In High School

Alt Names: alt ハンマーセッション in High Schoolalt ハンマーセッション! in High Schoolalt 震撼鮮師高校篇alt 震撼鲜师高校篇alt Hanmaa Sesshon! in High School
Author: Tanahashi Namoshiro & Yatsu Hiroyuki
Artist: Tanahashi Namoshiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six months after the events in Hammer Session!, the genius swindler Otowa Yonko returns with the goal of acquiring more formidable achievements. A chanced encounter with his former partner-in-crime Mizuki sensei however, prompts him to come to Hanazono High School to help solving his fellow students' problems, using his signature Hammer Session.

Prequel: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hammer-session-r715
Go to Hammer Session! In High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

Nothing much of surprise, even thought he revealed that he is adult there is no doubt he still will be popular

Eyyy hes a teacher again lol

why is the cover img giving me the harem vibes

last page of chapter 5, shouldn't it be "exciting"? :x

I thought it's interchangeable and went for excited to bubble-fit :P My mistake :P

at first. i was skeptical at how this one will turn out. "Hammer Session" was so damn good with him as a teacher.

then i continue to read till the 5th chapter.

damn. this one might turns out interesting as well. i hope they did not mess this one up.

last page of chapter 5, shouldn't it be "exciting"? :x

Who else thinks that girl with purple hair is the best girl in the manga even thought we haven't seen her yet

Is that Youko?

Spoiler

I have to look out if I can find others

Since the sequel has way less followers than the original maybe that's because a lot of them have not noticed the sequel is being updated

I'd say it's her, matched face / uniform. Not sure how she ended up near Roku's place though (It's quite far from Kitakan)

Spoiler

on some schools its written in Tagalog but the basic are written in english (Filipino here)

I came from a private school, and ours was in English. Then again, the only things constant in the diploma were the signature of the DepEd commisioner and logo. Any idea what it looks like in National High Schools?

Spoiler

on some schools its written in Tagalog but the basic are written in english (Filipino here)

Is that Youko?

Spoiler

I have to look out if I can find others

Since the sequel has way less followers than the original maybe that's because a lot of them have not noticed the sequel is being updated

Spoiler

its like a more somber onizuka

kind of a retarded reason for her to consider quitting, lol 

the boys are really bad though cant wait till he sets them straight as usual :D

It's retarded to be ashamed for jumping to ridiculous conclusions and causing a student to be bullied mercilessly because of it?

kind of a retarded reason for her to consider quitting, lol 

the boys are really bad though cant wait till he sets them straight as usual :D 

thanks a lot!!!

yo ron, thx for the hard work LUL

Whoa I'm feeling hyped again. Can't wait for the chapters.

Thanks for the translation and don't bother yourself to much because of the bad scans.

I would have liked to know what happened to his students but I guess we gonna find out later

Wow really, he's a student this time? Wonder how they make that work lol

Thanks for continuing with this!

Thanks for the release Hatigarm scans, the wait finally over XD

It looks pretty interesting now.

Thanks for the scan work Hatigarm.

Haha, thanks for your efforts. X)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics