Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

I just hope the author won't tell us to not translate this one...

Well. It seems to start out a bit interesting and with some potential. 

I'm not overtly familiar with MMORPG's, but can someone tell me are there ones where you can play as a raid boss? I've seen that in Overlord and Isekai Maou, and now here...

Wait, isn't this that webnovel that got translated couple of years ago but stop because author said she/he feel too embarrass to have his work translated. 

It's probably because he doesn't want people to figure out that he secretly wants to be a little girl.

because author said she/he feel too embarrass to have his work translated. 

Ahuahuahuahuahua

MC is right what's the point of making a cute character if you become them and can't look at them.

Wait, isn't this that webnovel that got translated couple of years ago but stop because author said she/he feel too embarrass to have his work translated. 

That good, huh? Can't be any worse than that overpowered farmer one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics