Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

Dont we have enough Isekai series lately?

I am seeing new one each week.

the manga may be new but I have known of the novel for quite a while now. I remember seeing a teaser for it and then it went away. my hopes of reading the story Via MTL was hopeless so I have been waiting and watching for a long time now xD

I will take what I can get even if its not the novel itself.

Novel System seems fun but if it does incorporate names of the players. Imagine every season,

The Hero "xxxN0oBDesuTrOyAxxx" has destroyed the powerful "XX_MUTA_XX_BLAZE_IT_ALL_NIGHT"
Especially,IRL lol

What....no Truck-Kun?  WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Truck-kun doesn't transport people to game worlds, you silly goose.

"Yes! Transported to a fantasy world where I have lots of power and can get all of the hot fantasy wom.. oh... uh oh..."

Dont we have enough Isekai series lately?

I am seeing new one each week.

Way too cute, following.

Hmm~ let's see .. complete zero .. already two waifus, typical i'am a bad guy that is so damn scary, but in reallity i'am good .. goddes who tp a mc into fantasy world .. king .. OP skills .. ;v sad, so damn sad ..

Refutation: no waifu shit, there's no time for romance it's the good old adventure.

She's not a good guy, there are fair share of cruelty and ruthlessness from her actions that warrant the fear from her, basically if you're in as ally it's a safe charm but as an enemy expect no mercy.

Goddess, king, OP skills, these tropes does played straightforward but it's still a better story than some other.

I believe EVE Online's lore and events come mostly from Player actions and organizations.

Well, that game had some epic trolling and scams over the years. Ponzi schemes, back stabbings, and Goonswarm vs Bob. Easily up there with the assassination of Lord British in Ultima online and the Corrupted Blood incident in WoW. See, isekai should use assholes from these events. It would make things much more entertaining. 

It's probably because he doesn't want people to figure out that he secretly wants to be a little girl.

Ruphas is a tiddy monster though?  And who doesn't want to become a cute girl anyways?  There are only two types of people: people who want to be little girls and people in denial.

I remember this. 

A Wild 'A Wild Last Boss Appeared' Appeared!

Well, I didn't like it as much as Evil God Average, but it's definitely worth a glance if you don't hate the genre (isekai with game elements + overpowered protagonist).

The Novel's licensed? Please tell me Yenpress.

I have never heard about it getting licensed... CMIIW though. I think he meant about the one when the author refused the novel to be translated?
That being said I read on novelupdate that the author is now fine with the novel being translated, and furthermore someone seems to be picking it up already.

Hmm~ let's see .. complete zero .. already two waifus, typical i'am a bad guy that is so damn scary, but in reallity i'am good .. goddes who tp a mc into fantasy world .. king .. OP skills .. ;v sad, so damn sad ..

wow ~ last boss ~ !!
finally ~ after the Novel Got Licensed.... thank god ~

The Novel's licensed? Please tell me Yenpress.

I think her name would be better transliterated as "Rufus".

What....no Truck-Kun?  WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Diablo Vibe of isekai maou, It a shame the Arrogant tone is fading,
She's more like tsundere than arrogant

Wait, isn't this that webnovel that got translated couple of years ago but stop because author said she/he feel too embarrass to have his work translated.

The author Ashamed his/her Fetish got known and 2nd Grade syndrome(chuunibyou) read to the public on Global Scale

Hopefully someone will translate more of this story in whatever format

wow ~ last boss ~ !!

finally ~ after the Novel Got Licensed.... thank god ~

There are some MMO where the content is actually from players. Meaning, if someone wants to create their own dungeon, and act like some raid boss, they can. I have no idea how they would spawn mobs and be strong enough to actually need raid groups to attack them, but I supposed it could be a sort of guild-like thing where the guild members are like mobs.

I can't remember the names of those games, it was a very long time ago since I played them and I didn't play long because I kept getting PKed. I supposed you can sort of consider Minecraft as something akin to those games.

I believe EVE Online's lore and events come mostly from Player actions and organizations.

There are some MMO where the content is actually from players. Meaning, if someone wants to create their own dungeon, and act like some raid boss, they can. I have no idea how they would spawn mobs and be strong enough to actually need raid groups to attack them, but I supposed it could be a sort of guild-like thing where the guild members are like mobs.

I can't remember the names of those games, it was a very long time ago since I played them and I didn't play long because I kept getting PKed. I supposed you can sort of consider Minecraft as something akin to those games.

Thank you. 

This was actually kind of funny so i'll bite for mow

It felt quite similar to Isekai Maou. A little unfortunate that she was able to turn off the "arrogant speaking" feature though.

Wow, a female Diablo...

I'm not overtly familiar with MMORPG's, but can someone tell me are there ones where you can play as a raid boss? I've seen that in Overlord and Isekai Maou, and now here...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics