Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

WOW so the Goddess take over Diina body, or she and Diina actually one ? But its all make sense now, even though Diina know everything like level of Human, Demi-Human, Demon and Monster now low, she stop Lufasu to make apperance even though she knew all of them cannot match Lufasu power, she like Author/Director who want perfect stage, perfect time, perfect role, perfect act, and perfect story, and all this to set up perfect scene for final battle between Efreet and Lufasu or at least that what i think, but i think i can like this Goddess coz she dont like filler episode like me so she kill Mars LOL

I knew there was something off about her, that advisor smelt fishy from the get-go. First things first how do you live 200 years and no one remembers you? No decent creature lives that long.

I'm offended! Turtles are decent creatures!  8D

I knew there was something off about her, that advisor smelt fishy from the get-go. First things first how do you live 200 years and no one remembers you? No decent creature lives that long.

Every time I keep reading "tomb of", my mind keeps adding Nazarick.

Well this time it's an actual tomb.
In this case she's pretty much the equivalent of an ancient Egyptian pharaoh and greedy adventurers want her treasure.

Every time I keep reading "tomb of", my mind keeps adding Nazarick.

>MC turns into a cute girl

>doesnt even bother to check out his new body

>instantly accepts everything that has happened and gets over it in a few pages

>the whole gender bender thing is only occasionally referenced for comedy effect

Uh, hello? Do japanese authors or editors know about chevkov's gun? The entire point of a gender bender series is to see how the MC deals with his situation, not "oh okay im a girl now lets never mention this again".

Its like fucking getting transported to a completely different world and the MC just goes "yea okay whatever i will go do paper work like a normal japanese salaryman" and the series completely ignores things like a different culture, races, etc.

Basically because it is just a method of obtaining an MC with the mind of a man so that we connect more with him and a body of a beautiful woman so that it is visually attractive and distinctive of other protagonists of isekai and eliminate the harem factor.

Besides, he is not so stupid as to mount a scandal and shout in front of everyone that he became a woman and a typical cliche of touching his breasts -_-

LN Volume 6 cover.

Spoiler

.... That's some serious chuunibyou sickness right there....

It's implied that he was also Lufasu from the beginning. 

It's been shown that even he/she doesn't know what's the deal with the mixed memories, so he/she must have accepted the body so easily because it was already his/her body since the begining.

The mystery of deciding which gender Lufasu should accept is the interesting part.

i bet diina was the goddess in disguise . the book in library say the goddesr have unusual hate against monster and when diina first met the orc she really hate it

this... probably true....

look at her hairstyle... its same... and her smile when Lufasu remember her (at first Chapter and second)

and She is fishy.... her race is unknown... she can live over 200 years (even the Heroes cannot fight against Lifespan, except the long life Races heroes)
even on Lufasu "Memories" she didn't even remember her... its Lufasu's Memories when she still a man and as a Gamer that she remember it vaguely.... there's no way that a Queen didn't even remember her Advisor....

well it just my opinion ~

That demon is so chuuni.

saitama made it better...

The entire point of a gender bender series is to see how the MC deals with his situation, not "oh okay im a girl now lets never mention this again".

Wall of texts...

Spoiler

i bet diina was the goddess in disguise . the book in library say the goddesr have unusual hate against monster and when diina first met the orc she really hate it

It's been shown that even he/she doesn't know what's the deal with the mixed memories, so he/she must have accepted the body so easily because it was already his/her body since the begining.

I dunno about all that. All that's really been said is that the memories and personalities of two distinct individuals had converged into one. So, it's not so much that he's always been Lufasu the person, but rather he became part of her after the fact. Now he is her and she is him and there's no distinction between the two anymore.

The entire point of a gender bender series is to see how the MC deals with his situation, not "oh okay im a girl now lets never mention this again".

This isn't that kind of gender bender focused series. 

"WE ARE AT THE AGE OF TRAPS!" 
thank you mr dwarf, you are a true hero

The guy also had a hand in this. 

Spoiler

A hero indeed. 

Extreme wishful thinking. It's more plausible to say that angel's memories mixed with his previous set of memories, and it all became a lovely salad of brain matter. That's essentially like absorbing someone else's memories, and then being confused about which ones are yours, and which ones are theirs, rather than go: "I was a girl from the beginning all along!"

That takes the poem of "I dreamt I was a butterfly" a tad too far, eh?
Also, viva la traps.

https://vatoto.com/reader#260ad868cfef6e32_30Unimpressed Lufasu is unimpressed.

Sonic and Saitama's first fight parody.

The owner is a Gender Bender, The pet is a Trap.
BEST!!

I loved this chapter so much.

Wonderful.

2 traps in one chapter? hey get a lawyer here! is this even legal?

TRAPS ARE GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>the whole gender bender thing is only occasionally referenced for comedy effect

Uh, hello? Do japanese authors or editors know about chevkov's gun? The entire point of a gender bender series is to see how the MC deals with his situation, not "oh okay im a girl now lets never mention this again".

Its like fucking getting transported to a completely different world and the MC just goes "yea okay whatever i will go do paper work like a normal japanese salaryman" and the series completely ignores things like a different culture, races, etc.

Consider this: The GB aspect is only there so people who are into GB shit can self-insert. It shouldn't take too long to realize that it's not the type of high brow stuff you're looking for.

Well written GB stuff in general is hard to come by. I frequent the latest releases in the genre on this site and have read most of them. I'd know. I'd recommend lowering your expectations a lot. I mean you might as well be searching for good writing in an ecchi fanservice show. Best you can do is hope it's borderline.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics