Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.67 - 21votes)

School Life

Alt Names: alt Hakwonmulalt School Daysalt School Love Storyalt University
Author: Soonbo
Artist: Soonbo
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A love story of a struggling crush. Can Minho’s love be achieved?
Go to School Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Junoh you're getting a little too possessive there m8. Like geez, would you be jealous of your significant other's siblings cause they have a closer relationship? Or like literally anyone they even just talk to?

• Kie likes this

Ahhhhhh I feel so sad with Gi Tae </3 I still love Junoh tho. ;-;

I like to play a little drinking game with this series; Every time someone gets called a "shitty bastard," you take a jello shot.

Omg count me in! XD

I like to play a little drinking game with this series; Every time someone gets called a "shitty bastard," you take a jello shot.

Despite the difference in height, skin color, & how they wear their bangs, if Junoh & Chang Hyun aren't in the same panel, I have a hard time telling them apart.

"How is a little thing like you so strong?" I still haven't given up the possibility that everyone, including Junoh, sees Minoh as the Uke.
Cherry_Cake
Oct 16 2017 08:27 PM

It was all in the past, I think Junoh was remembering the parts with Chang Hyun,

That's why Minoh got annoyed because Junoh was thinking about what he saw and not paying attention to Minoh.

At least that's what I think happpened .... o_o

The last chapter confused me. Chang Hyun sent Junoh out to look for the nurse. Then Minoh was awake & talking to Junoh, then Minoh was passed out in the same room with Chang Hyun while Junoh was still looking for the nurse.

The last chapter confused me. Chang Hyun sent Junoh out to look for the nurse. Then Minoh was awake & talking to Junoh, then Minoh was passed out in the same room with Chang Hyun while Junoh was still looking for the nurse.

Cherry_Cake
Oct 14 2017 11:54 PM

Ughh... I want someone like Gi Tae  1175933444211.gif

He is such a good friend <3

Does it start on Ch.20? Where are Chapter 1-19?
Cherry_Cake
Oct 13 2017 06:17 PM

Hahaha xD I thought so too, he looked like he was about to murder someone with that expression.

Gi Tae the best *-* 

I know that there's that moe thing where glasses people without their glasses suddenly look hotter, but Gitae without glasses is just..... unrecognizable. He's got like a Shimura thing going on

Junoh you have no right to say that your BF's expression was scary. Yours has been hella murder-y the past few chapters

I know that there's that moe thing where glasses people without their glasses suddenly look hotter, but Gitae without glasses is just..... unrecognizable. He's got like a Shimura thing going on

Junoh you have no right to say that your BF's expression was scary. Yours has been hella murder-y the past few chapters

Junoh: Mousey uke or secret repressed shorty seme with a hidden dark streak?

Spoiler
Or am I just reading waaaay to much into this?

Stay tuned to find out, same bat time, same bat channel!

--------------------------------------------------

Edit: OMG.... I nailed it. I guess that makes my guess a spoiler.

TBH, with all of Junoh's facial expressions and purple ball-less guy's reactions, this plotline looks like it could end with murder. I wouldn't mind that. It'd spice things up a little. 

Cherry_Cake
Oct 11 2017 05:20 PM

Wut.... (o___O)???

You know.... There's looking like your mom, & then there's being a straight-up clone of your mom.

Oh geez that's some look there, Junoh

Chapter 45.

Spoiler

This is a condoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhm!!

Poor minoh thinks he's gonna lose his v card
Cherry_Cake
Oct 05 2017 11:01 AM

tumblr_o3lpuolDjH1umlus3o1_250.gif

Eh? Who starts liking someone for THAT? Maybe it's a kismesistude...<3<

Hello sweet Love Pentagram.

Where's the first 19 chapters?

You can read those on mangago, since it was done by another group dunno if it's okay to post here without their permission. 

Where's the first 19 chapters?

I guess they can drop "Unrequited" from the chapter headings now

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics