Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 100votes)

Almadianos Eiyuuden

Alt Names: alt アルマディアノス英雄伝alt The heroic saga of Almadianos
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Satou Yuuko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world known as Dormant, a man who is the closest to being god, Bernst is in anguish. From his youth he climb to the strongest, united and ruled that world, but now all that left of him is vanity. Spending all his days in neverending victories and glory didn't quench his thirst for the excitement and emotion he felt a long time ago. The great sorcerer decided to create avatar of himself on another world and let it have his own consciousness, and thus, Kratss grow without any knowledge of his origin and secret. Bernst didn't realize, the place the boy raised in , is a countryside village with no contact to Sorcery and this boy talent lies in his herculean physical prowess. Several years later, the legend of a duo in one body, between the elegant sorcerer and meathead warrior started!
Go to Almadianos Eiyuuden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

Spoiler

Swole is the best elemental affinity

See, the muscles allow you to store more mana. Thus you can cast stronger spells. 

The pacing is kinda weird? But I still like it. Really hope that tragedy tag doesnt come in with his sister
Spoiler

I haven't seen that in so long, it made me spit out my drink. No joke, I just spent about 20 minutes cleaning and drying my monitor and keyboard. Thanks for that.

No, this is what a mage who's played Dark Souls before looks like.

Darks Souls 2 casters were fuckballs amazing.

So this is what a mage built for damage in Pillars of Eternity looks like....huh....

No, this is what a mage who's played Dark Souls before looks like.

So this is what a mage built for damage in Pillars of Eternity looks like....huh....

Gotta get big to cast big c'mon.

Spoiler

Well now...this chapter sure upped the interest level.

Your mana means nothing if you don't have the GAINS

Gotta get big to cast big c'mon.

Well its a good read.

Your mana means nothing if you don't have the GAINS

hey i dig this storyline-ish, but what's with the nooby art? reminds me of some very early art from Hiro Mashima doing Rave, because even that still looks better

Ch2p25...
Dopiest face ever. Did the artist have a stroke in the middle of it?

looked more like he got tazed

Hmph Hmph Hmph It doesnt flow well at all. The art is really good, but that last scebe was confusing. It was hard to tell exactly what he did

Some parts are slow and some parts are fast... Strange.

Hmph Hmph Hmph It doesnt flow well at all. The art is really good, but that last scebe was confusing. It was hard to tell exactly what he did

Ch2p25...
Dopiest face ever. Did the artist have a stroke in the middle of it?

Art looks really good but  is just as confusing. I have a hard time trying to get what he just did. Maybe more shades and less contours would help (Yup I'm a complete noob regarding art)?

I also looked up if this originates from a novel and found out that it originates from a WN but not a lot more than that.

Thus the tale of Smokey the Bear came to a sorrowful end. Much easier to comprehend.

That was confusing. The scenes don't seem to flow very well.

I agree. Art is pretty good, but hard to follow (comic panel placement-wise, not story-wise; story is fine). It's like swallowing a large dry pill without a drink; doable, but not without difficulty.

"Ouch" said the villager being attacked by a fucking giant monstrous bear, having a bloodied arm in tatters.

Did LHTranslation get dozens of new translators, redrawers etc.? They seem to be bringing out a lot of new series or are they more like teasers?

At the very least, not enough proofreaders/editors:

Spoiler

But that's just the Grammar Nazi in me talking.

its going to be rape isnt it.

No, only implications

The art looks good but it also makes things more confusing. The chapter was confusing but the manga might turn out to be good. I have the strong premonition that this is going to end pretty tragic.

Attack whomever comes to collect the sister and kill them, make it seem as if the villagers had done it. Bail on both sides and walk off happily. The villagers deserve it, the people who came to collect her deserve it and nothing of value would be lost.

The sister mentioned that it was the villagers that saved them and helped them survive so I don't think that they are bad people but rather desperate. For them this is the only outcome in which they don't end up dying. Would you sacrifice yourself and your family for others? I would not 

Not a particularly good first chapter to hook in the audience, but will give it a chance.  :3

Did LHTranslation get dozens of new translators, redrawers etc.? They seem to be bringing out a lot of new series or are they more like teasers?

Attack whomever comes to collect the sister and kill them, make it seem as if the villagers had done it. Bail on both sides and walk off happily. The villagers deserve it, the people who came to collect her deserve it and nothing of value would be lost. The whole "for a commoner it would be hard to live..." bullshit. Guy can clobber bears to death with ease. Hunting etc were completely viable professions back in the medieval and there is zilch he'd need those bastards for.

its going to be rape isnt it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics