Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 63votes)

Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka

Alt Names: alt ¿Podrías limpiarlo?alt 綺麗にしてもらえますかalt Will You Clean This For Me?
Author: Hattori Mitsuru
Artist: Hattori Mitsuru
Genres: Mystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka takes place at a seaside town laundry shop called "Kinme Cleaning," where the proprietress Takana Kinme is a cheerful, hardworking girl who loves hot springs. The "bittersweet" story stars Kinme and the people around her.

Go to Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

A woman who likes to clean makes me want to make them dirty.

You Guys are So Crazy, 4-5 Manga Update Everyday
How Many Hours You Guys Sleep LOL
BTW, Thanks for Working Like a Slave Many and Fast Release

Considering no one in my 47 years has accused me of being 'norma1'.  You could even say the word is banned in the family...

Now, yes, it was supposed to be 2 series, then it was 3, then suddenly it was four when Castellan planted Kunoichi in front of me... of course he HAD to show me this one too...  suddenly I found myself wanting to release more to hit 300 faster... hence, this being #300.

I love seeing the comments on the releases, and I'm just like any other fan of manga.  I want to read more faster.  I had to do something like this.

I am afraid however, that, I'll feel like I need to top this next year...  6-8 releases a day?  I dunno... I might have everyone quit on me if I do this hard & heavy again.  LOL.  (By the way, we barely made it and I personally started working on this back in late April, mid May. Can you imagine how much work Castellan put in? ALL I really do is typeset.. clean.. redraw a wee bit, and qc... with the help of others., he does the voodoo with the moon runes.)

Thanks to everyone else for the congrates.  We have another couple days to go and another Kirei to release by Monday.

Grats on the 300th release!

Cleaning is all she can remember? I wonder what that's supposed to mean.

Best hobby for a woman, directly followed by cooking :)

Spoiler

You Guys are So Crazy, 4-5 Manga Update Everyday
How Many Hours You Guys Sleep LOL
BTW, Thanks for Working Like a Slave Many and Fast Release

So, so boring. Even for a pretty-girl slice-of-life.

And yet the TL read it 5 times without thinking and I've come back at least that many times myself...

Simple and straightforward. I can't wait til the 2nd chapter is done...

So, so boring. Even for a pretty-girl slice-of-life.

Best hobby for a woman, directly followed by cooking :)

Oh, same author with Sankarea.

This drawing style looks familiar...

You can blame Castellan and Gecko 100% for this one... they just had to go slip it under my nose...

Btw is this the same Hattori Mitsuru of Sankarea or someone entirely different (with flipped name) mmm...~?

Edit: I guess it is from the first page mmm...

Damn, Let It Go Scans is on a roll, thanks a lot guys mmm...~!

You can blame Castellan and Gecko 100% for this one... they just had to go slip it under my nose...

Damn, Let It Go Scans is on a roll, thanks a lot guys mmm...~!

Damn nigga, shes's a waifu material.
oh no wonder the art looks familiar, sankarea
    • Gao likes this

The upload had to be fixed.  The page numbering was fine for windows, but not for Bato it seemed.

Enjoy.

When I saw the wife(client) I instantly understood that it's the same old Hattori Mitsuru
Was she trying to seduce that freckled lady with laundry tips?

First....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics