Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 63votes)

Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka

Alt Names: alt ¿Podrías limpiarlo?alt 綺麗にしてもらえますかalt Will You Clean This For Me?
Author: Hattori Mitsuru
Artist: Hattori Mitsuru
Genres: Mystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka takes place at a seaside town laundry shop called "Kinme Cleaning," where the proprietress Takana Kinme is a cheerful, hardworking girl who loves hot springs. The "bittersweet" story stars Kinme and the people around her.

Go to Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Groovy.

It's hard for me to believe this is the same guy who did [that swimming manga] and [that sex rabbits manga]. Even the art style seems completely different.

It's the lack of teeth in the mouth and more detail in the MC. Usually when this mangaka draws open mouths he puts teeth (or at least a hint thereof) in them. They're missing from this manga.

clean waifu is best waifu

So, it looks like this is a three-chapter pilot and the actual series starts monthly serialization in the early October issue.

If all the text had been there, the poster/sign would have been translated. Unfortunately there's a few wide swathes through it where the text doesn't appear, and I'm just not that good.

Feel like missed something important with that untranslated poster on the wall he was looking at. Kind of odd chapter over all.

From what I can see, the text includes things like クリーニング師免許証, which upon further examination just seems to be a cleaning license. Here's an example from another cleaner's web site, most of which seems to be the same:

Spoiler

I'm too lazy to translate the entire thing, but it references a year, a law's number (207, which matches what's in the image as well), and some other stuff.

waifu material, Lv 10000000000

Later she came into clean the filth on the Earth.

Groovy.

It's hard for me to believe this is the same guy who did [that swimming manga] and [that sex rabbits manga]. Even the art style seems completely different.

So, so boring. Even for a pretty-girl slice-of-life.

You Wanna Spoiler Next Chapter :
Dont Worry, here you go

Spoiler

Later she came into clean the filth on the Earth.
-----
If it is from Hattori Mitsuru it is a instant follow up!

Don't worry, she will die in a couple more chapters and turn into a zombie. Or maybe not. Who knows

The vibe reminds me a bit of Yokohama Kaidashi Kiku. The starting bit of this chapter especially. There is a similar stillness to it.

Good anti umbrella robbery measure.

Feel like missed something important with that untranslated poster on the wall he was looking at. Kind of odd chapter over all.

If all the text had been there, the poster/sign would have been translated. Unfortunately there's a few wide swathes through it where the text doesn't appear, and I'm just not that good.

It's kind of an odd series, and yet I wanna see where the mangaka takes it.

"kinme" with small letter, ahh, QC, where are thou! Just one read through would be enough to spot something like that.

Where?  Where?  The fonts are basically all caps-only fonts...

It was all an advertising ploy. She is not to be underestimated.

"kinme" with small letter, ahh, QC, where are thou! Just one read through would be enough to spot something like that.

Goldfish symbolism on the next page!

(Yes, I know goldfish actually have decent memories, but they're still pretty common symbols of memory issues)

Oh, and here I thought it was something more plot related xD

whispering the mistress' secrets to the wife 

There is a 2nd chapter nearly ready. Needs some redraws, I just either have to twist...err, coax a redrawer to do them or... handle them myself. The grade I'd give for 80% of my redraws would be like a D+... But yeah, you might see it by Monday.

Yeah but the question was if it was a monthly or not. And the answer is the magazine comes out twice a month. No promises though.

Question: since this series is in Young Gangan, I gotta ask~ is that a monthly magazine or? wasn't sure. Not like I expect the second chapter out anytime soon. You guys are busy, I'm sure! I appreciate this. Plus even tho I never got to finish the Sankarea manga, which I will some day. I really enjoyed it. So I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in this series as well. Been waiting for this, since I heard from an article that the author was gonna make a new series and here we are. xD

There is a 2nd chapter nearly ready. Needs some redraws, I just either have to twist...err, coax a redrawer to do them or... handle them myself.

The grade I'd give for 80% of my redraws would be like a D+...

But yeah, you might see it by Monday.

Question: since this series is in Young Gangan, I gotta ask~ is that a monthly magazine or? wasn't sure. Not like I expect the second chapter out anytime soon. You guys are busy, I'm sure! I appreciate this. Plus even tho I never got to finish the Sankarea manga, which I will some day. I really enjoyed it. So I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in this series as well. Been waiting for this, since I heard from an article that the author was gonna make a new series and here we are. xD

Reminds me of this.

Damn nigga, shes's a waifu material.

She is! awwwww yeaaah :D

Cleaning is all she can remember? I wonder what that's supposed to mean.

Goldfish symbolism on the next page!

(Yes, I know goldfish actually have decent memories, but they're still pretty common symbols of memory issues)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics