Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 31votes)

Dennou Kakugi Mephisto Waltz

Alt Names: alt 電脳格技メフィストワルツ
Author: Sugii Hikaru
Artist: Okayusan
Genres: Action ActionSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Prodigy pianist Morimiya Francois permanently injures his left hand and his musical career is brought to an abrupt halt. He plunges into despair with no other interests or skills to live for, but amidst the darkness, he stumbles across his video game doppelganger and is quite forcefully introduced to the world of fighting games. Where will this new hobby lead him?
Go to Dennou Kakugi Mephisto Waltz Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

Many SFW manga artists also dabble in hentai. I wasn't sure if Okayusan was a pseudonym for KIM Dong-hoon. I'm guessing, by the way you answered, that they are two separate people.
yes, they are two separate people.

Hentai artist

Many SFW manga artists also dabble in hentai. I wasn't sure if Okayusan was a pseudonym for KIM Dong-hoon. I'm guessing, by the way you answered, that they are two separate people.

I'm actually not familiar with the name. Is it who I think it is; the same artist for Veritas?

Hentai artist

Shiet, another "one" went to commercial. D: *sigh

I knew I recognized that beautiful art style from somewhere. Insta-follow just for Okayusan.

I'm actually not familiar with the name. Is it who I think it is; the same artist for Veritas?

daigo is the last boss

Well, Sakuraba definitely seems to have a bit of a crush on Fran!

Not sure if shounen ai.....but I do love me some fighting game shop-talk.

Arrrggghhhhh.......fine, followed.

So it's a shonen "fighting" manga but the MMC is a complete sissy? How does that even work

Man this was a good henta- wait a minute...

I knew I recognized that beautiful art style from somewhere. Insta-follow just for Okayusan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics