Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 123votes)

Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja

Alt Names: alt 失格紋の最強賢者alt 失格紋の最強賢者 ~世界最強の賢者が更に強くなるために転生しました~alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashitaalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crestalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest~ The World's Strongest Sage Reincarnated Himself to Become Even Stronger~
Author: Shinkou Shotou
Artist: Liverjam (Friendly Land)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a certain world, there was someone who excelled in magic combat, people called him 『Sage』. Seeking the strongest combat art, he devoted himself to researching every magic and combat art in existence. And the conclusion he arrived at was very cruel, 『My body is not fit for magic combat』.

Having defeated every monster in his world, he sealed his own soul with a magic art in search of more power, and was reborn in a far-off future. And the magic theory in the completely changed world he saw there was of unbelievably low level.
Go to Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

Still waiting for Truck-senpai...

Isekai Mahou wa okureteru ... or this other world Magic is too behind
even the MC looks similar

or did he mean 'The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life'

based on description of the manga

Could it be this is my first real combat?

Poor bird :/

Spoiler

love how the title even in the manga properly translates to crest but when talking about it they translate to mark..... pretty sloppy job on that

Spoiler

Spoiler

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

typos galore lhtranslations. way too many typos. And so many things that should be rephrased.  

"Alea iacta est" said by a certain emperor... Seem's like common sense-chan's re-education would restart again. Thanks LHTranslation for picking up this series!

it ain't an isekaijin from japan. A person from their own world that stays in their own world. This is closer to the world's dragon strongest dragon becoming a human than any other series. I read the novels by the way. I practically read every novel that is being translated right now. 

I rarely read such things but the description is really similar to a description of another manga.

Isekai Mahou wa okureteru ... or this other world Magic is too behind
even the MC looks similar

Woah ! Any waifu-chans for 65 pages !! Woah !!

So he basically rerolled his life because he is not satisfied with his previous life

A reincarnation manga WITHOUT Truck-kun's blessing?!

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY???

Oh this got picked up?? I've been reading the novel cool stuff.

This one is actually pretty funny!

"I temporarily accept your reasoning."

"He's not pretending, he's even frothing"

reading the wn, this is quite good... commonsense-chan gets a fine tor.... ahem I mean ra... reeducation :P

Oh boy, I'm reading the web novel and I'm havinf so much fun with it. Looking forward for more.

Thanks LHTranslation.

I rarely read such things but the description is really similar to a description of another manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics