Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 123votes)

Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja

Alt Names: alt 失格紋の最強賢者alt 失格紋の最強賢者 ~世界最強の賢者が更に強くなるために転生しました~alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashitaalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crestalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest~ The World's Strongest Sage Reincarnated Himself to Become Even Stronger~
Author: Shinkou Shotou
Artist: Liverjam (Friendly Land)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a certain world, there was someone who excelled in magic combat, people called him 『Sage』. Seeking the strongest combat art, he devoted himself to researching every magic and combat art in existence. And the conclusion he arrived at was very cruel, 『My body is not fit for magic combat』.

Having defeated every monster in his world, he sealed his own soul with a magic art in search of more power, and was reborn in a far-off future. And the magic theory in the completely changed world he saw there was of unbelievably low level.
Go to Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

i know that the general rule when reading crap isekai genre is to turn off your brain but goddamnit how can they not spot the huge tiger from further away? you don't even need skill to see that. argh... then there's the massive amount of generic plots. ah, my head hurts.. i need some restoratives.

generic as fuck but still fun, followed

dude you're his third revive. Now we get an Isekai about a wizard who then reincarnated as a different wizard to later reincarnate on Earth as a dude who reads manga about his previous exploits. It's an isekai'ception!

Just to add to it, what do ya wanna bet that the prestige associated with his previous crest is because he became uber mega famous. So he's reading a manga about his previous life, which was made for difficult because the life before it was to successful. And then, what if I'm the 4th life, commenting about how the previous 3 all interacted?
they are trying so hard to make vivgel out as a bad character thankfully he isn’t a major problem... yet

I've never read a main character that has the same name as me before, at least the name used in the novel translation is 1 letter off. This is too weird for me.

dude you're his third revive. Now we get an Isekai about a wizard who then reincarnated as a different wizard to later reincarnate on Earth as a dude who reads manga about his previous exploits. It's an isekai'ception! 

I've never read a main character that has the same name as me before, at least the name used in the novel translation is 1 letter off. This is too weird for me.

My waifu senses are blaring loudly.

If this manga follows the light novel then:

Spoiler

Spoiler
My waifu senses are blaring loudly.

And when you do, be sure to stare directly at its anus. They love that.

Mr tiger is peacefully enjoying his meal when a couple of humans roll up and begin staring at his butt.  Yea, Id attack them too. 

Those house sized tiger monsters are so sneaky you can't see them until you are directly in front of them.

And when you do, be sure to stare directly at its anus. They love that.

The childhood arc in this was pretty snazzy compared to most I've seen, and the father is totally awesome!

Those house sized tiger monsters are so sneaky you can't see them until you are directly in front of them.

I feel like the way they introduce him as a character is a bit ambiguous.  The author shows nothing about the kid until the main character wakes up for the first time as a six year old,  leading to the question of who the kid was until the MC "woke up."  It's probably reasonable to believe that the kid "remembered" his past life and then woke up, but that's not directly stated and he seems to be missing awareness of some things should know, so it can be a bit confusing.

The manga cuts info that is explained in the WN this is one of those details that got cut in the adaptation.

I think people need to relearn what the word reincarnate means.  He was reincarnated.  That means reborn.  He IS the kid.  There was no displacement of whatever was there because that's just him.

I feel like the way they introduce him as a character is a bit ambiguous.  The author shows nothing about the kid until the main character wakes up for the first time as a six year old,  leading to the question of who the kid was until the MC "woke up."  It's probably reasonable to believe that the kid "remembered" his past life and then woke up, but that's not directly stated and he seems to be missing awareness of some things should know, so it can be a bit confusing.

I just realized how creepy it is to reincarnate into a 6 year old kids body.  Like, what happened to the original kid?

And I guess a calamity happened in the 12,700(?) years since he first lived to make society regress to this point.

I think people need to relearn what the word reincarnate means.  He was reincarnated.  That means reborn.  He IS the kid.  There was no displacement of whatever was there because that's just him.

I like more wise MCs than those dumbshit stealing-skill/scalling-levels shit

remember guys this is not an isekai manga, this is purely tensei. the dude reincarnated in his OWN world. try not to overthink or apply too much common sense pls, and enjoy the ride. if you're one of those partypoopers that spoils the fun or something like that, clam it or GTFO man.

really interesting...

Not much innovation to be found here but I do like the mystery developing around the world's crippled magic system. 

I think there is not so much mystery.

Spoiler

I just realized how creepy it is to reincarnate into a 6 year old kids body.  Like, what happened to the original kid?

And I guess a calamity happened in the 12,700(?) years since he first lived to make society regress to this point.

The chapter from the WN says: "My memories simply resurfaced, so it's not like I took over someone else's body and consciousness." 

And the calamity will be explained further away (Its outrageous btw XD)

Hmm. At last some heroines might appear in the next chapter.

Not much innovation to be found here but I do like the mystery developing around the world's crippled magic system. 

Just read up on quantum mechanics, superposition, and the effective consequences and benefits of cell teleportation, in a scientific perspective.

Your mind will become so fucked you won't even notice it

I think he was the kid from the beginning but it took a while to recover all of his memories.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics