Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 864votes)

Akame ga KILL!

Alt Names: alt Akame ga Kiru!alt Akame Slashes!alt อาคาเมะสวยประหารalt アカメが斬る!alt 아카메가 벤다!alt Red-Eyed Killer!alt 斩·赤红之瞳!alt אקאמה גה קיל
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Tetsuya Tashiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsumi is a fighter who, accompanied by his two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist his poverty-stricken village. After being separated from his friends, Tatsumi not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all his money. He is then taken in by a noble family who offer him help; after finding himself in a messy situation Tatsumi is rescued by a group of assassins known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Composed of the swordswoman Akame, a young woman armed with a huge pair of scissors named Sheele, the string manipulator Lubbock, the armored warrior Bulat, the sniper Mine, the beast fighter Leone and their leader Najenda, Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Prequel:

> Akame ga Kill! Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-zero-r9902 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spin-off New Window Not Original
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window HoneyBadger
  • 206 Replies
Topic Esdese & Tatsumi New Window truepurple
  • 310 Replies
Topic Theory: Tatsumi gets a new teigu *READ CHAPTER 61 BEFORE THIS* New Window mandom
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just 1 season of anime? New Window f0rtitude
  • 10 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan New Window soranokira
  • 274 Replies

4699 Comments

Akame!!! HNNNGGG So cute! ...or maybe I'm just a little weird.
Thank you Batoto, I like this manga a lot. this manga has major potential to be one of the top three manga picks for this year.
That was a shocker..... I want more !
He killed her too fast. He should have made her suffer a little more.
    • Ncf likes this
Amazing, its quite good, a good protagonist which is willing to kill, cool team.
Hope someone picks it up.
oops, overlooked the uploading date :/ well, you get the gist of it. i think this one has some potential
good job on picking it up again! i'll definitely follow this one
Awesome liking it so far, but if it hasn't been updated since 2011 :(
hmmm this story started like most manga of this type but then after reading through the 1st chapter it kept me wanting more =D
The distorted face she pulled off got me thinking back to Higurashi o_o . WANT MOAR :x
Would be nice if we finally got a new chapter for this series. Been waiting for one since chapter 2 was released...
About time this was added to batoto
. . . . Berserk?
epic first chapter
too many pages per chapter :x lol. anyway, weird. it says chapter 2 got updated on the front page but no change here. *shrugs* Anyway, this manga actually isn't bad.
Random section brings victory
They have 22 chapters posted on this chinese website, man this man should have been updated long ago
SOMEONE PICK IT UP NOW!!!!
damn vol.4 raws are out and new harem get?!
really nice love it so far
Man if I knew how to read Japanese I would translate this myself. It's that good.
This is a great manga. Wish a group would pick this up....found a site with the raws if anyone is interested http://rawscans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12716
I REALLY hope they continue this soon it looks like it's going to be very good!
there is no chapter 3? :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics