Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 138votes)

Kunoichi no Ichi!

Alt Names: alt クノイチノイチalt クノイチノイチ!alt 쿠노이치노이치alt Kunoichi no Ichi
Author: Kanazawa Shinnosuke
Artist: Kanazawa Shinnosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a school trip to shinobi-themed Ninjatown, a young man named Ichi Kuno accidentally springs a mystical ninja trap which sends him back to the Age of the Ninja. Having no other path, he must pose as a girl and infiltrate an Kurenai Academy, a school of kunoichi students, to retrieve a mystical scroll that can return him to the future. But when everyone around him is already far better at stealth and infiltration than he could ever imagine being, it's not going to be easy. He'll need to employ his own special bag of tricks, and have a lot of luck, if he's going to last more than 5 minutes surrounded by hot kunoichi girls, every one of whom would happily kill him in a moment if he's discovered.
Go to Kunoichi no Ichi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

This premise already sounds like a winner.

Followed.

Good art and lovely PLOT!
FOLLOWED!

I'm already binge reading another fanservice manga (tsugumomo) so the fanservice here is lost on me.

So a feminine guy who has little experience with girls gets isekai'd into a ninja world and ends up crossdressing in a females-only ninja academy. In a sense, it's combining both the isekai and the battle harem. There's nowhere to go but downhill, guys.

i beg to differ, when you've hit rock bottom you can only go up

The pettanko girl's design reminds me of Jirou from BNHA.  Nice 

So a feminine guy who has little experience with girls gets isekai'd into a ninja world and ends up crossdressing in a females-only ninja academy. In a sense, it's combining both the isekai and the battle harem. There's nowhere to go but downhill, guys.

Fair point but no... We waited for over 30 chapters to make sure and no it's a pretty good story actually. It doesn't devolve into a battle harem.

This seems kinda fun! I like it so far!

nice story there...

bd9.gif

Infiltrating spy school as a spy might actually not be that hard seeing how they'll teach you how to be a spy, you know?
I can't wait to read more about the adventures of Ichi the Kunoichi.

Soooo many raw chapters... ninja themed prison school ... that will be so fuuuuun x)

LOL.  the team is having fun working on it too.

Soooo many raw chapters... ninja themed prison school ... that will be so fuuuuun x)

oh i was wait for this manga from young jump, my body is ready.

yawn

and

Interesting, looks just as ecchi as Ninkoi so I'm curious how his harem will turn out

Hinata sure got more assertive in her role as teacher...

Excellent. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics