Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

For now.

aaaand

not anymore

I can see the ending. They get together, and she visits him every day at the mental institute.

Last page..THE CAT KNOWS!

Turns out she's a ninja

she is not

sheesh, she already said it. :)

What? So he already decided to stop trying to caught her on being ninja?
I thought that this would be the main theme of the series - he always chasing her only to fail every time and gradually falling for her instead.

He almost made her cry. Only a heartless bastard would keep it up.

What? So he already decided to stop trying to caught her on being ninja?
I thought that this would be the main theme of the series - he always chasing her only to fail every time and gradually falling for her instead.

I've been dreaming with this day ever since I came here and 'someone' told it was in another 'Castle'

Turns out she's a ninja

manganothere.com

manganothere.com

Another language.

Umm nope, it's not there in any language. I guess someone either created this page before uploading a chapter, or their upload hasn't yet been approved by the mods.

Where exactly?

Another language.

Sorry but the chapter is in another 'Castle'

Where exactly?

where is the chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry but the chapter is in another 'Castle'

where is the chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics