Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 133votes)

Meikyuu Black Company

Alt Names: alt 미궁 블랙 컴퍼니alt 迷宮ブラックカンパニーalt The Dungeon of the Black Company
Author: Yasumura Youhei
Artist: Yasumura Youhei
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kinja Ninomiya, a self-sufficient NEET who worked hard to hardly work, was summoned penniless to a different world, and forced to work in harsh environments with low wages and long hours. Can he strike it rich and escape the black company from another world?

Raws : http://comic.mag-garden.co.jp/blackcompany/
Go to Meikyuu Black Company Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

145 Comments

Ok, for once it seems like a good isekai.

No stupid game stat, interesting Not-Op MC and nice characters.

Thank you for picking this up. I was starting to get desperate.

A scheming MC, a homicidal female MC and a tag along bro MC. Thanks LHTranslation for choosing this series.

No RPG level. Insta follow

Oooooooh, someone said LHT should scanlate this one just the other day and now they have... Good stuff

Even the way he was transported was different. No death just God, karma or whatever you choose getting tired of the MC running his mouth. 

I feel COMPELLED to read this just from the cover.

Thank you LHT.

This is definitely an interesting non standard isekai. Art is good, character development is good, and setting is good. My only real complaint is that I feel like the debt will become overused in an effort to forward the story. I really hope the plot doesn't get horribly dragged on with the MC making brilliant plans only to end up further in debt because reasons.

I got excited when i read the title because i thought it was going to be based off of Glen Cook's fantasy novels about the black company

"Kinji, I can eat you, can't i?" ...My body is ready

Assuming they grow back, dragon horns and scales should be enough to cancel his debt. Or just feed her 3 square meals for a week.

Professional neet

Need to learn how to unlock that hidden class, the stock market quest is quite hard to do though.

Intriguing. Here's hoping he's a shady guy with heart of gold. Scalebro and minotaurchan needs to be protected.
Spoiler
Interesting concept. Good art. Nice pacing for 1 ch (let's see how that continues). I'm alright with this.

:D

those isekai "copy-paste" manga need to learn from this, otherwise the genre will be dead in no time.

Finally something interesting that I can follow from LHT group. 

What a neet life style

seems interesting :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics