Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 155votes)

Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru

Alt Names: alt 異世界温泉に転生した俺の効能がとんでもすぎるalt 이세계 온천으로 전생한 내 효능이 너무 쩐다alt My efficacy of incarnating to a different world hot spring is too bad
Author: Nanaumi Sou
Artist: Mori Airi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Atami Kusatsu on his way to a rural onsen, meets with a tragic accident along the way and dies, but he's reincarnated as an onsen in a fantasy universe.

In this world, the liquefied Atami turns out to have remarkable physical and magical healing properties, and he soon finds himself being regularly visited by beautiful elven adventurer Laticia, large-breasted priestess Kumu, and petite village chieftess Chichiku.
Go to Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why no toilet reincarnation? From a DIXI leveling up to a luxurious hotel toilet. Mwaha

seriously i am really waiting for I died and became a truck and in my rage i keep sending ppl to other worlds =3

Wellp, Truck kun is also good :D

And another Isekai

UepTG58.png

Echi, smut? I'll look at it. :>

This concept is so stupid.  Following only out of spite.

i approve of this blatant fan service

i must admit this one got me impressed

After reading a metric ton of generic, self insert, power fantasy isekai series, reading a straight up pervy wish fulfillment isekai is a refreshing change of pace. Followed!

I have to say, the more manga and light novels I read, the more I relate to the crows in dumbo. I think I've seen about everything, but I've never seen a guy reincarnated into an onsen. The rhyming needs work I suppose.

EVEN ONSEN get isekai WTF .....

seriously i am really waiting for I died and became a truck and in my rage i keep sending ppl to other worlds =3

"I died and became a toilet" Isekai when?

my gut.... can't stop laughing

What.

How.

AND WHY?

the premise for these isekai series are getting way too ridiculous 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics