Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 67votes)

Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai

Alt Names: alt 君の膵臓をたべたいalt I Want To Eat Your Pancreasalt Kimi no Suizou o Tabetai
Author: Sumino Yoru
Artist: Kirihara Idumi
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based on an award winning light novel:

One day, I – a high schooler – found a paperback in the hospital. The “Disease Coexistence Journal” was its title. It was a diary that my classmate, Sakura Yamauchi, had written in secret. Inside, it was written that due to her pancreatic disease, her days were numbered. And thus, I coincidentally went from Just-a-Classmate to a Secret-Knowing-Classmate. It was as if I were being drawn to her, who was my polar opposite. However, the world presented the girl that was already suffering from an illness with an equally cruel reality…

List of Awards (Light Novel):

“Bestsellers 2016 (Overall) by NIPPAN” – 4th Place

“Bestsellers 2016 (Paperback Fiction) by NIPPAN” – 1st Place

“Bestsellers 2016 (Overall) by TOHAN” – 5th Place

“Bestsellers 2016 (Literary Books) by TOHAN” – 1st Place

“Bookstore Grand Prix 2016” – 2nd Place

“DA VINCI BOOK OF THE YEAR 2015” – 2nd Place

“Bestsellers 2015 (Literary Books) by TOHAN” – 6th Place

As of May 2017, this book has sold over 1.2 million copies.
Go to Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

This looks to have even cheaper premise than anything Key has ever produced.
I'm glad the tag 'award winning' exists. Considering most of the shit that it is placed on, it makes a good "at a glance" blacklist for shit drama that I'll never read.

Well aren't you a special, enlighted chinese comic book reader?

I'm glad the tag 'award winning' exists. Considering most of the shit that it is placed on, it makes a good "at a glance" blacklist for shit drama that I'll never read.

This guy gets it.

Needs a tragedgy tag.
I just can't
Please, no.

page 3 already show the tragedy

it's gonna be a feel manga like shigatsu wa kimi no uso

From reading the title, to reading the description; I've already been on an emotional roller coaster and I haven't even read the story yet.

Edit:

... yeah 3 pages in and I cannot :/

That is so not what I was expecting based on the title.

"What kind of title is this lol"

"oh no..."

hannibal.jpg

woah, finally!  let's enjoy the feels ride~

I thought it said "pancakes"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics