Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.76 - 33votes)

Shudan!

Alt Names: alt シューダン!
Author: Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The encounter with a girl fires up the "average" soccer boy's soul. A story of growth about a boy & girl team in the soccer kingdom of Shizuoka.
Go to Shudan! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 28 Situation New Window hedorotototoro
  • 1 Replies
Topic Regarding Chapter 1-3 New Window hedorotototoro
  • 3 Replies

75 Comments

I hate shounen jump ratings for putting this adorable series on death row. Its not confirmed kill yet but the chances of this not getting cancelled are slim to none unless it has a miracle turnaround in ratings cause its been getting bottom 5 ranks and even dead last modt recently. Had so much potential too.

Still too soon to tell, but it will most likely survive the next cancellation round, so there's still a chance for it to last at least a while longer and/or even take off in terms of popularity. It wouldn't be unusual for something like that to happen at all and it totally depends on how the japanese readers will receive the current arc. We should just wait and see.

I hate shounen jump ratings for putting this adorable series on death row. Its not confirmed kill yet but the chances of this not getting cancelled are slim to none unless it has a miracle turnaround in ratings cause its been getting bottom 5 ranks and even dead last modt recently. Had so much potential too.

Ayyy, Michiru-chan-sensei is back for a cameo!

Michiri-chan-sensei! I can only hope that the members of the dance club also show up.

Oh hey, I can tell instantly by the face who the mangaka is - subscribed!

Why do I only found about this manga now and how can I get more chapters now?

Nanase now my favorite Jump heroine
Wow, Nanase is fucking brutal

The moms are such a great touch most authors would never think to include.

This author is pretty fond of the peanut gallery, as the Straighten Up also heavily featured remarks and reactions from the audience.  That's how we ended up with the greatest exposition dump characters ever such as Knowledgeable Person and now Soccer Loving Neighbor.  I also appreciate the extra details in depicting Kamoshida actually getting a yellow card for his absolutely deplorable sportsmanship, well that and literally everyone else on his team hating him for his behavior too.

The moms are such a great touch most authors would never think to include.

You're translating those remarks as chapter titles, when they're not. Chapter titles go with a number. 

Thanks for the catch, I'll update it

You're translating those remarks as chapter titles, when they're not. Chapter titles go with a number. 

this is actually nice. More soccer manga without over the top magic shot is always nice

I'm loving Soccer Loving Neighbor

Their teacher's husband appears in almost every chapter

He and his wife were main characters from Golden though, I think they meant characters original to Straighten Up

That being said, Knowledgeable Person and Soccer Loving Neighbor need a team-up special so much.

Would be great if the Straighten Up cast made cameos

Their teacher's husband appears in almost every chapter

Thank you. This is a pretty nice manga.

gotta love how author keeping making his next manga indirect sequel/spinoff of his previous works

Would be great if the Straighten Up cast made cameos

Glad to see it picked up and hope it won't get cancelled. Thank you so much.

Also, if I can give a bit of advice to the typesetter, use (different) anti-aliasing for the text and center align it, it will look much better.

Thank you for the feedback. It was my first attempt at typesetting, so i apologize if it looks kinda shitty. I think chapter 5 is looking a lot better, i will likely be uploaded soon.

Glad to see it picked up and hope it won't get cancelled. Thank you so much.

Also, if I can give a bit of advice to the typesetter, use (different) anti-aliasing for the text and center align it, it will look much better.

Thanks for picked up this manga, really like the chapter 1-3 in viz, disappointed they didn't continou translate it

gotta love how author keeping making his next manga indirect sequel/spinoff of his previous works

New Shounen Jump series. For those wondering about chapters 1-3, they are available for free here:

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/shudan

You can bypass the region lock by simply using a VPN. Not sure if hedorototoro intends to do those chapters, so you might as well read them on VIZ's website.

At first I thought that it's too much trouble, but then I see that the author is Yoko. 

Thank you for picking up this series!! I was wishing so hard for this since I read it from viz when it started!!

New Shounen Jump series. For those wondering about chapters 1-3, they are available for free here:

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/shudan

You can bypass the region lock by simply using a VPN. Not sure if hedorototoro intends to do those chapters, so you might as well read them on VIZ's website.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics