Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 119votes)

Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Alt Names: alt 僕の部屋がダンジョンの休憩所になってしまった件alt 내 방이 던전의 휴식처가 되어버린 사건alt How My Room Turned Into a Dungeon Rest Area
Author: Tougoku Fudou & Juna
Artist: Juna
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Does a two-bedroom apartment in the Tokyo metropolitan area with a rent of 30,000 yen sound too good to be true? Our hero certainly didn't read the fine print. After renting his dream apartment, Tooru quickly realized that the front door of his new home connects to a dungeon. But it isn't all that bad - after he saves a young knight, he quickly learns that his home can also be a rest stop for adventurers.

http://mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/bokudun/
Go to Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

115 Comments

comment_vu0jtdCEsm2QezJMMyhmelJfj3SZwtF4

chptr 4 & 5 in approval que.

Page 1 with the credits says the title of the manga correctly: Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Damn we've been bamboozled yet again

I'm pretty sure the latest chapter is not from this manga.

Page 1 with the credits says the title of the manga correctly: Go-Toubun no Hanayome

yeah wrong one

i mean convert 30k yen into rupiah and it's already a luxury room in bandung, but for the sweet sweet free bonus of a dungeon on your front door, i'd take it

Despite not being a loli, she is still so cute.

if a pickaxe is 104atk, how much is a chainsaw?
I'd kill for an isekai with a chainsaw that can use blood as oil.
"my cursed sword hungers for your blood. hear it howl."

It goes, "blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne."

Spoiler

That reminds me of when they had the "Dub the Dew" contest. Some of the top choices were Gushing Granny, Fapple. Soylent Green, and Diabeetus. The winning title was Hitler Did Nothing Wrong. Needless to say, the contest was pulled.

They should've aired it on MTV, it would've fit right in lol

one of the few things that i like about this isekai is that they put time explaining the story and not rushing it(in some sense)... i really hate isekai manga that just butchered the story as if the reader knows everything...

if a pickaxe is 104atk, how much is a chainsaw?
I'd kill for an isekai with a chainsaw that can use blood as oil.
"my cursed sword hungers for your blood. hear it howl."

Spoiler

Finally, an isekai MC with a realistic reaction towards these things. 

*pulls out thin black sword and black overcoat*

This is a good example of what happens when someone needs money to fund other things. Just play the field is a safe bet but you lose plot as expected.

I don't have forbidden grimoires but I do have forbidden digital grimoires. Most of their magic mainly consists of petrification.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Almost all Men Have Petrification Skill on Himselfs (with some Visual Catalyst ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

If Mtn Dew had a drug name it would be liquid sunshine :P

That reminds me of when they had the "Dub the Dew" contest. Some of the top choices were Gushing Granny, Fapple. Soylent Green, and Diabeetus. The winning title was Hitler Did Nothing Wrong. Needless to say, the contest was pulled.

It was also made with coca leaves which is one of the base parts of cocaine, hence coca cola.

Spoiler

If Mtn Dew had a drug name it would be liquid sunshine :P

Cola was originally designed to be a medicine. A tonic. 

Also Mountain Dew was designed to be mixed with whiskey. 

It was also made with coca leaves which is one of the base parts of cocaine, hence coca cola.

Spoiler

Cola was originally designed to be a medicine. A tonic. 

Also Mountain Dew was designed to be mixed with whiskey. 

Spoiler

Finally, an isekai MC with a realistic reaction towards these things. 

I don't have forbidden grimoires but I do have forbidden digital grimoires. Most of their magic mainly consists of petrification. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

on a certain body parts

*FBI comes over and accidentally leaves a gun one day some how*

"woah this stick of death has 999+ attack!"

nooooooo. how could you author >.< how could you deny the heroine a chance to see modern civilization without magic or fantasy >.<

Pass through a wall I guess it's not possible for them to see what Tooru can see, but maybe when she pass through wall as well or Ria can't do that, this with game elements again. :D

I always felt bad for the metal and liquid metal slimes in Dragon Quest. Not enough to stop the slaughter, but the pangs of guilt were there.

Also, is there any reason Ria's dialogue font changes?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics