Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 189votes)

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Alt Names: alt からかい上手の(元)高木さんalt Si Master Jahil (mantan) Takagi-sanalt Teasing Master (née) Takagi-san
Author: Inaba Mifumi
Artist: Inaba Mifumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off of Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san! The (former) Takagi-san and her daughter, Chi-chan, bring you this teasing home comedy!
Is Dad going to make an appearance too...?

Main: Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san!
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/karakai-jouzu-no-takagi-san-r13108
Go to Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Names? New Window davidm3003
  • 3 Replies

448 Comments

I wonder when he will realized he got hitched

10 bucks the Former Mc hasn't realized that she tricked him into marrying her yet.

Or has a kid. He's dosed with scopolamine in his coffee each day.

10 bucks the Former Mc hasn't realized that she tricked him into marrying her yet.

Did the editor from gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun adding that tanuuki doll there??

MAEEENOOO!!

tumblr_static_bqpvznlmp20c0kw0cowcsokgc.

It's a different author?So that's why the misandry's gone

Oh man, I can't tell if you're joking or not.
It's a different author?

So that's why the misandry's gone

There was this contest on pixiv, to make a spin-off for this series. This is the one that won and got serialized.
Dunno about the rest of spin-offs you're talking about, but maybe the publisher actively seeks to make spin-offs of this series.

I think that's how that funny Yamcha spinoff got started too. Pixiv seems to have more talent and is slightly more toned down than its unholy Western counterpart DeviantArt.
This is so good. Young Takagi, Ms. Nishikata... they're all cute.

Did the editor from gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun adding that tanuuki doll there??

Wait, you mean he's not the same author? He got the style down pat.

And this is only (part of) the contest work.

Wait, you mean he's not the same author? He got the style down pat

only with the characters.

there's one with art that borders 99% similarity with the original. it's a doujin though.

YEEEEEEEEEES

Not entirely. The characters look same, but the style of drawing the background is very different

There was this contest on pixiv, to make a spin-off for this series. This is the one that won and got serialized.

Dunno about the rest of spin-offs you're talking about, but maybe the publisher actively seeks to make spin-offs of this series.

I would presume they mean the author's other serials, like Ashita wa Doyoubi, which revolved around Mina, Yukari, and Sanae- the trio of background girls who have shown up a lot in Takagi.  I guess one would consider it a spin-off, though one could also simply view it as just another series set in the same setting, because Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan is apparently also in there- the one with the jiang-shi little sister.  A chapter in Ashita wa Doyoubi reveals Hibino, one of the main characters in Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan, to be Mina's cousin.  So three of his non-oneshots are linked.  It's sort of the same thing going as how all of Cool Kyoushinsha's works are all in the same setting, as evidenced by common characters with persistent relationships defined between them.

Insta follow, 5 star rate before even reading!

100% of those who followed the main manga will automatically, quickly, without hesitation, follow this spin-off

Most likely a hidden pun to their names that author planted back then, and now reveal through their kid

Actually, I'm kinda curious about this. Looking at Page 6 panel 2 and Page 7 panel 1: based on the limited Japanese I can read, it seems like the bottom two "Nishikata"s in those panels have the "shi" and "ka" characters written backwards. So it seems like what she was writing in reverse was actually the Japanese (in which case, is the pun originally intended to be in Japanese?). It'd be pretty amazing if the scanlators came up with the English version on Page 8, or if that same pun works in both languages.

How does this series have so many spinoffs?

How does this series have so many spinoffs?

Sorry, I can't consider it canon. It's literally fan fiction. Officially approved, but still fan fiction.

I'm a canon bigot, nothing I can do about it.

Everything here was established on ch. 31 in the main series.
And the daughter's name came from the publisher
Damn, Adult Takagi is hot.
I love how the words on the cover image seems to be intentionally placed at where Nishikata's face is supposed to be; it's like if it's signalling he's just not that important (to the plot) LOL

Dammit just 8 pages? But this was nice after all the teasing we got

seems like it didnt stop even after marriage :) 

Ruin what guys? have you read chapter 31? we already know they got marry and have a daughter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics