Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 62votes)

Seirei Gensouki (Minazuki Futago)

Alt Names: alt 精霊幻想記alt Mythical Spirit Chroniclealt Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~
Author: Kitayama Yuri
Artist: Minazuki Futago
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amakawa Haruto is a young man who died before reuniting with his childhood friend who disappeared five years ago. Rio is a boy living in the slums who wants revenge for his mother who was murdered in front of him when he was five years old.

Earth and another world. Two people with completely different backgrounds and values. For some reason, the memories and personality of Haruto who should’ve died is resurrected in Rio’s body. As the two are confused over their memories and personalities fusing together, Rio (Haruto) decides to live in this new world.

Along with Haruto’s memories, Rio awakens an unknown “special power”, and it seems that if he uses it well, he can live a better life. But before that, Rio encountered a kidnapping that turns out to involve two princesses of the Bertram Kingdom that he lives in.

Note: This is a relaunch of the now discontinued alternate story: Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/seirei-gensouki-konna-sekai-de-deaeta-kimi-ni-r20537

Go to Seirei Gensouki (Minazuki Futago) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws and WN TLs New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

44 Comments

Plus the Bus driver *LOL
^
I Think the Bus Driver Transcend into another world beside This Realm and became the truck and Wreak Havoc to doing his job *LMAO!!
But You are Right, the little girl reincarnated as well

Good observation.  Its more evidence that truck san is directly responsible for the transportation. 

I'm not sure what to think of this one yet. Its a bit confusing but I think there is some potential here. 

i've read both version, did anyone realize something from the bus scene?

the little girl in the bus observing him ?

Plus the Bus driver *LOL
^
I Think the Bus Driver Transcend into another world beside This Realm and became the truck and Wreak Havoc to doing his job *LMAO!!
But You are Right, the little girl reincarnated as well

Spoiler

The other one had better art and designs. Plus the NTR twist serves as a better incentive to read than him starting off as a generic academy student.

Nope, read the novel to know what really happened..

So...

Spoiler

well this is just as confusing or a little more the first one

the little girl in the bus observing him ?

woah... coincidentally found this reboot...

is it still (or in this reboot case) a monthly release ?

LOL, even when he's riding in a bus, Truck-kun still finds a way.

Manga chapter two of the trope 'No good deed goes unpunished.'

The other one had better art and designs. Plus the NTR twist serves as a better incentive to read than him starting off as a generic academy student.

Aren't you throwing out "NTR" way too fast. I mean he saw her talking to another boy and nothing more

Is this the continuation of the Previous one. or completely different . That manga "Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni" had a great potential don't know why they discontinued

it .. 

Seems like the previous manga artist was sick or something so it was canceled

Note: This is a relaunch of the now discontinued alternate story:
Discontinued Eh, I thought Getting Axed and Relaunch
Minazuki Futago Hmm, The Artist who Draw Nice Loli Nobunaga Oda no Yabou

That "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" -aside by the translators is jarring AF, tho'.

I'm not sure why but I like this version more than the other one. The flow seems better in my opinion

Why are there two adaptations here? A relaunch I guess.

Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Note in the description says it is a relaunch of the discontinued alternate story.

Logic error

most likely it is different personality in control so the events will go differently

Logic error

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics