Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 96votes)

Argate Online

Alt Names: alt アルゲートオンライン
Author: Touno Tsumugu
Artist: Rei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Izu Takashi was just playing the online game -Argate Online- like usual, but he suddenly noticed something strange, his level is now....!! Also he can not log out and the pain reduced funtion does not work.....
Go to Argate Online Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Wait, everyone has light hair and light skin so obviously based on Europe, but they don't know snow? Are you kidding me right now?

A waifu already cooking for the MC? Seems good. :)

hey nobody asked for you to be a cunt so chill fuckface

Spoiler

damnit, don't drop us romance bait as the guy is leaving!!!! damn author!

RO was fucking awesome. No GPS, only a map and directions from players or NPCs. "Deal with it" quests and massive grinding. Good times...

Yeah, even when later they added checkpoints it was still 'okay, I need to go to map X... Lemme check the worldmap with warp points to see how the fuck I'm supposed to get there...'

I did like how they had an evolving story in the quests you had to do to unlock new content, and how slowly their Episodes introduced more and more plot. 'Wait, Tristan III went missing? Oh crap. Oh fuck he died!'

No shit Sherlock! This is not a reincarnation isekai, so chill.

hey nobody asked for you to be a cunt so chill fuckface

maybe that's because the first few monsters actually give very little to no exp?

In RO the first lowlevel monsters gave only a few EXP (e.g. a level 10 Skeleton gives 18 EXP while a level 14 Poporing gives 81 EXP), and the first levels only take a few EXP to level up (level 1->2 [9 EXP]->3[16 EXP]->4[25 EXP]->5[36 EXP]->etc.), so it's quite imagineable that e.g. the level 10 wolves gave not enough EXP to make him level up while the level 15 covered the rest between level 1 and 2 and the whole levels 2 and 3 EXPwise.

In my example e.g. that one Poporing would be enough EXP to bring you from level 1 to nearly level 5 while the skeleton is less than 1/4 of the EXP.

If the maxlevel is less than 99, there's a good chance that a level 15 monster gives several times more EXP than a level 10 one.

RO was fucking awesome. No GPS, only a map and directions from players or NPCs. "Deal with it" quests and massive grinding. Good times...

If we're going this route again, couldn't we get a griefer or player killer as a MC? Or how about a troll that becomes an actual troll in the fantasy setting.

This is quite unlikely to happen. Unfortunately most of isekai setups are worthless harem ones with no or almost no good story. Just a bad escuse to see a "powerfull" dude and his pack of chicks. It sells well nowdays  so there are alot of them.

I had good hopes with Wortenia Senki but it also turned to harem so I don't think this one will be the jewel in this ocean of shi*

If we're going this route again, couldn't we get a griefer or player killer as a MC? Or how about a troll that becomes an actual troll in the fantasy setting.

maybe that's because the first few monsters actually give very little to no exp?

In RO the first lowlevel monsters gave only a few EXP (e.g. a level 10 Skeleton gives 18 EXP while a level 14 Poporing gives 81 EXP), and the first levels only take a few EXP to level up (level 1->2 [9 EXP]->3[16 EXP]->4[25 EXP]->5[36 EXP]->etc.), so it's quite imagineable that e.g. the level 10 wolves gave not enough EXP to make him level up while the level 15 covered the rest between level 1 and 2 and the whole levels 2 and 3 EXPwise.

In my example e.g. that one Poporing would be enough EXP to bring you from level 1 to nearly level 5 while the skeleton is less than 1/4 of the EXP.

If the maxlevel is less than 99, there's a good chance that a level 15 monster gives several times more EXP than a level 10 one.

Though in your example it is also possible to level up from 1 to 4 from killing 3 skeletons. And if a monster with 9 level above him only gives that much exp, then I can't imagine how long it is to level up from farming monsters that you can actually farm at level 1.

The level 15 wolf might be an exception, as it's probably a boss monster or something.

How come that when he killed 3 (or 4) lvl 10 wolfes he only gained 1 level despite being lvl 1 himself, but when he killed lvl 15 wolf he gained 3 levels at once...

How come that when he killed 3 (or 4) lvl 10 wolfes he only gained 1 level despite being lvl 1 himself, but when he killed lvl 15 wolf he gained 3 levels at once...

This is another isekai isnt it?

No shit Sherlock! This is not a reincarnation isekai, so chill.

Well, at least he wasn't playing the initial release of Final Fantasy XIV.

Total Nightmare.

"The start of a new refreshing battle fantasy series!" ...if you say so.
This is another isekai isnt it?

How many people do you have in LHTranslation mmm...~?
You seem to scanlate so many LN adaptation manga mmm...

Nevertheless thanks for the scanlation mmm...

smug mc online

Isekai wa Nani?

Well, at least he wasn't playing the initial release of Final Fantasy XIV.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics