Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 180votes)

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Alt Names: alt 現実主義勇者の王国再建記alt How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Author: Dozeumaru
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

RAW: http://over-lap.co.jp/現実主義勇者の王国再建記/product/0/ZG0013/?cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which is the better group? LHTranslation or Biamam Scans New Window lygarx
  • 10 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic English Translated LN New Window YukitoOnline
  • 5 Replies

254 Comments

What happened to doling out exposition bit by bit over time? Most of the long running manga didn't exposition dump so much so early. Bleach kinda did, but not so heavy handed (although this probably hurts my point since I feel bleach got boring real fast after the soul society arc).

This was five pages straight of non-dialogue background info. Fine for a LN, but not for the first chapter of a manga series (chapter 0 is still the first chapter). I know this isn't the only (or worst) offender, but it breaks the pace and tone. And I was getting into it up till that point. (not saying it won't be good, or I will stop reading at this point)

It's like how a movie's pace can be ruined if the first 5 minutes are bland/boring. Gotta have that really good hook.

Edit:

type moon style drawing?

had the exact same thought lol

Another isekai harem, another follow.

This one does seem rather interesting though.

This isn't a standard isekai harem.

Prime Minister Marx....Here comes communism

Holy shit the tits on the Queen... Long live indeed.

Good, that means i wasn't the only one staring. =P

i like a lot more the LN drawing style than the manga xD

Holy shit the tits on the Queen... Long live indeed.

I would have followed only for the art style considering its a LN adaptation that doesn't have the cartoony soft kind of art, but it's actually interesting so i'll bite.

Oh seriously, this one got a manga? The novel's pretty good but i dont think it would work in manga form, there's just so much explanations/text

I follow most of these isekai series, but even my brain is starting to expand like I was hit by hokuto shinken.

type moon style drawing?

Realist and realistic is whole different thing you know. Google it xD[/size]

I know the know the difference; guess I just read it as I wanted to read it.
And another isekai

From pure shit to just plain piss?

Isekai trend will most likely go up for another 2-3 years until the market saturate. Just bear with it man, it's a good read anyway.

Generally I avoid the Fantasy/Isekai/Harem tag combo like the plague, but this is actually a topic I wanted to see more of since Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and others like it; ruling/conquering a newfound fantasy land with economic strategies is a criminally unexplored genre. The fact that the host country reportedly holds little animosity towards other races is a plus too, since we hopefully won't go through the dozen chapter trope of "look at the slaves/discrimination let's fix all of this". It's far from perfect, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and approach this with high expectations.

The art style is somewhat flashy like throwback art style but at least the light novel has a manga now

Realist and realistic is whole different thing you know. Google it xD

Wait wait wait... so it's an isekai with the English title "how a realistic hero rebuilt the kingdom"... ? So much I want to say, but I feel like it would just be beating a dead horse.

realist not realistic
his outlook on life

Nice. I've noticed an uptick in the quality of isekai as of late.

From pure shit to just plain piss?

"Wow what a retarded title. Gotta be isekai"

Why am I only good at useless things

Also, rofl @ "psychological" tag

Wait wait wait... so it's an isekai with the English title "how a realistic hero rebuilt the kingdom"... ? So much I want to say, but I feel like it would just be beating a dead horse.

Huh, didn't think this series would get a manga.

It's certainly different from the typical Isekai, but it still stretches SoD in another direction.

That said, it's certainly not bland.

Nice. I've noticed an uptick in the quality of isekai as of late.

Another Isekai, but surprisingly not a bad execution for the first chapter. It was hard not rolling my eyes after the summoning, explanation and all, but I guess it's necessary for world building.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics