Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 97votes)

Dragon's House-Hunting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴン、家を買う。alt Doragon, ie o kau.alt Dragon, Ie wo Kau.
Author: Tanuki Kawo
Artist: Aya Shouko
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A dragon expelled from his family because of his cowardliness in search of a new home in a world full of elves, gnomes, orcs and other creatures.
Go to Dragon's House-Hunting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

Leave it to Japan to even make a goddamn dragon a beta.

Isn't that the reason most dragons live in uncomfortable and isolated caves in most fantasy universes? Because they're all alphas which precludes any sort of technological advancement or collaborative production of creature comforts?

Letty's going to be one of the rare ones of his species not to have to live on a bare outcrop or in a dank cave.

Having a house with your own Bonebros sounds like a pretty good deal

So that's two more references I got in this chapter, wonder if there's any more.

Letty is just to fucking adorable. 

Anyone else wondering exactly how he's going to pay for a house from Mr. Demon King? Actually, I'm sure Mr. Demon King will be more than happy to offer him a loan, he'll be fiiiiiine.

Sounds familiar...

tom_nook_bane_by_kennuhisaki-d5ddxsk.jpg

The author should learn from kumo-chan artist to make a great emotion out of non-human kind..
The first episode of this seemed a little weak, the MC doesn't really have much in the way of personality. But the other character really plays off him well, the second episode is much, much better.

Incidentally: another take on fantasy real estate: Nodwick Issue 10.

Anyone else wondering exactly how he's going to pay for a house from Mr. Demon King? Actually, I'm sure Mr. Demon King will be more than happy to offer him a loan, he'll be fiiiiiine.

ahh... the most evil job known to mankind, fit for a demon king.

Want to see a crossover between this and Dungeon Meshi, with Letty having to flee from the main group on threat of being eaten...until he begs for mercy and Laius is like "Oh...ok."

How is he going to pay the mortgage?

it's like your everyday modern life... with fantasy settings... but just the settings... and not the everyday life...

that summoning part...

If anything else, his endurance stat should rise exponentially. All while house hunting.

I WILL GIVE YOU A HOME DRAGON COME TO MEeeeeEEEEE

...*coughs*

(As an inveterate dragon lover this has my stamp of approval.)

The hunter and the cat reminds me of a game :D

And it took me a while to realize that when Dragon first decided that he should get a home, he ran instead of flew. Poor dragon.

The dragon gets a rich and opulent dwelling, but becomes a hikikomori. Instead of a princess, he has a lamia and naga dakimakura.

Hey, at least by becoming an equipment you still have traces in this world. Imagine if he encountered Laius' party instead.

I imagine his scales amd bones to be as tough as tofu. So, I don't think he would make armor good.

Elf can protecc...

But Elf can also attacc!

Wow! Interesting! I m hooked!

7PPxTwd.jpg

That feeling when you are so useless that you have magikarp's moveset.

lmao the MH hunter cooking in front of the dragon

So, it's the reluctant dragon, but the author is a tanuki. Liked the Totoro reference, though referring to real-world gadgets

in fantasy is a bit odd. A good read, nonetheless. 

Talk of 'Respawn points' and 'Save spots' or w/e is odd...I wonder if our cowardly dragon will end up being killed and then just re-spawn in his home?  I want him to make all the friends.  =D

Hey, at least by becoming an equipment you still have traces in this world. Imagine if he encountered Laius' party instead.

If he encountered Laius's party, they would likely not kill him. Their party does not kill intelligent friendly talking races from what we know, and even if they did the materials for equipment can still be utilized if they killed the dragon for food since stuff like scales and claws are inedible. 

I find this dragon and the story very cute, so I'd be sad if the dragon were eaten or killed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics