Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 83votes)

Cylcia=Code

Alt Names: alt シルシア=コード
Author: Ohmori Aoi
Artist: Ohmori Aoi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanata and his friends must find a way to return to their original bodies after they're trapped in the real world as their game avatars.
Go to Cylcia=Code Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

this art style speaks to my soul

I'll give this one a shot; I'm cautiously optimistic that there are interesting things to be done in a story like this. Whether the writing handles them well remains to be seen.

OOOOOOHH!!!

Bring on chapter3!!!!

this is gold :3

the busted scenes are too good :>

(insert "I see what you did there"-meme)

OOOOOOHH!!!

Bring on chapter3!!!!

this is gold :3

I'm dying to see more of this.

well this certainly left me wanting more

It already is absolutely stupid by doing the VRMMO route.

Actual magic is more realistic than this.

Stop and think about what you just said for a second.

Really think about it.

what's even better is the series image shows there is already 2 volumes of guaranteed content for us to wait for :3

NOW THIS IS INTERESTING THAN ISEKAI STORIES
We Found Unpolished Gems
Poorly Drawn Stickman, You Are True Hero
Aside From Hachimitsu Scans

Hey! I like this. I want to read more.

Will patiently wait for the 2nd chapter to come out.

Great 1st chapter, now I'm hooked! (It's been a while since there's any decent new GB manga...)

it's not stupid just for using something. you are just acting childish by pretending to be an expert on what makes a story good and worthwhile.

try waiting a few chapters before deciding you personally don;t like the story, but don't act like the story is crap just because it doesn't agree with you.

I have read a whole bunch of GB and gaming world stories and i quite like the fact the character are 1)not sent to another world... again... 2)not stuck in a death game.... again... 3)both of the previous.... again... and 4) takes place in a worldly setting everyone is practically curious to know the results of, the real world.

you don't like GB? fine. don't like yet another game story? fine. but act a little more mature ^^;

yes it's a VR game originally, but for all we know real magic is actually responsible for it. everyone knows it's easier to cast magic through a medium rather than from scratch. why can't we consider that is what happened this time?

Until we get confirmation that the angel-type avatar isn't his twin brother, I won't trust it.

The angel type avatar is Hinaka which is the girl who sent him the invite. A childhood friend or something like that

Could be mighty interesting. Oooooor absolute stupid.

hmmm hmmm interesting

No Shiro to swap your gender back this time, either.

Akatsuki was very fortunate.

Stickman again? You truly are my hero! thank you for doing this.

I've always wanted one where people got stuck as their avatars outside the game. It's weird that that's not a more common take on the sub-genre.

cant wait for more~~

Something like SAO and Not Alive.

Until we get confirmation that the angel-type avatar isn't his twin brother, I won't trust it.

Being your game avatar in real life, not really sure where this is leading or how they will return to their bodies, but I am interested enough to keep reading.

Looks interesting!

Muhahahaha who wouldn't want to embrace the other gender? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As always the character gets busted by doing so :>

Spoiler

Could be mighty interesting. Oooooor absolute stupid. Anyways i'm up for it.

Also thanks for translating this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics