Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 58votes)

Stalker

Alt Names: alt 스토커
Author: Dan-Woo
Artist: Dan-Woo
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Stalker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Stalker: Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 2 Replies

53 Comments

This is creepy i didn't pass the second chapter
That asshole...... He really need to die. Why does he get to live the good life while Minwoo suffers!? Why does the daughter have to be kidnapped because of his asshole attitude!? Kidnap him instead!! Torture him and beat him up! FUCKING BASTARD.
Man, your guilt is making you criminalise the person you feel guilty over!
Damn, this is really interesting, I want more.
Must have mooore.... D:
@Oboe
@Karch

And always follow three steps behind, must only love from the shadows.

SZS = Amazing work
@KarchAmadeo: The stalker chain. It is too good.
Its not stalking. Its deep love (If you get the reference I applaud you)
Dang I thought I could wait some months and let the chapters pile up but no dice.

This manwha is pretty interesting, I can't wait to read more
Dat finga.
Meh, the police are shown in this to be highly incompetent :/
Pretty good material for a movie, at least a Korean one. Reminds me a little of that Robin Williams movie, "One hour photo". Anyway, I'm enjoying pretty much this manhwa, with its particular narrative rhythm.
How would the kidnapper know about that statement? Maybe he was in the group that trapped Jung Minwoo in the sewer.
NO IT'S NOT HIM MAN
@ damienthedevil:
Bad feeling justified... :(
I have a really bad feeling about that delivery.... I hope this won't turn gory.....
Wow, at first i was like...the title is "Stalker," probably some sick story, but then after reading through 15 chapters I thought the story is interesting enough to hook me in to it. Not your typical manga/manhwa, seems more of a novel material.
Why is the new chapter some other web toon?
Honestly, I want the husband to spill the beans about his bullying to his wife. I'd feel bad for him and all, but it was his choice at the time wasn't it?
The way the stalker is portrayed sort of reminds me of Light from Death Note. Even though what he's doing is wrong you can't help but like him and root for him.
Pretty interesting story, feels like so much can happen in the future and I can't wait to get reeled in deeper into the story
I find it rather weird how everything we are shown is to make Minwoo like a good guy. I mean, from everything we've seen, he's practically an angel. That's a bit too fishy for me. This webtoon is awesome though.
Story line is interesting, can't wait to see how this ends.
I like this storyline, conflicting yet deep. But I have to wonder if there is such a thing as a good stalker?
This manhwa is definitely worth reading. The depth of the characters and the intricate storyline...there isn't anything not to like.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics