Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.86 - 194votes)

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Alt Names: alt A Harem in the Fantasy World Dungeonalt 異世界迷宮で奴隷ハーレムをalt 異世界迷宮でハーレムをalt Isekai Meikyuu de Dorei Harem woalt Isekai Meikyuu de Harem woalt 이 세계 미궁에서 노예 하렘을alt Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World
Author: Sogano Shachi
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man was about to commit suicide and decides to search for a way to die in the internet, but then he found an odd site that asked a lot of questions and had a point based system that allows you to create skills and abilities for a character. He took interest in it and when he finished setting his character he was asked "You will now be transported to a world with the settings you choose, coming back is not possible, do you still accept?", Then without thinking much of it he pressed YES and found himself in another world with the skills and abilities he chose to have.
Go to Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

172 Comments

Someone kill this isekai thing already

More shitty alternate game world mangas with OP MCs.

Sign my ass up.

With a title and description being so blatant I hoped it would be a self-parody

But it wasn't

This is real

Someone wrote it for people to read and buy and they did and it was so successful as a visual novel that they made a manga out of it.

Forget anime, the entire japanese culture was a mistake

well the wn version was shit and now i see the cover of the manga version.
advice read if you want to read about blank page characters

where can i find about this ?

I'm sure that title alone will make some people spasming, lol.

Part of the fun? Bitching on the net is my go to stress reliever. It's all of the fun.

Geez, this is why we can't have nice things. :D

Personally though, i prefer bitching on bitching people.

Nice I was waiting for this, anyone knows if is weekly or monthly?

Such a straightforward title

but u will still read and bitch about it,right?

That's part of the fun, don't lie.

Part of the fun? Bitching on the net is my go to stress reliever. It's all of the fun.

Hyoudou Issei as an artist?

That sums it all...

The artist's name is almost identical to High School DxD's main character...

I thought the same, lol

The novel was super generic and slow paced. I ended up dropping it from extreme boredom. Wonder if the manga will be as bad.

I hear ya

Spoiler

Oh boy, another isekai series! I can't wait to see what exciting, original adventures our main character wiZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That's part of the fun, don't lie.

The novel was super generic and slow paced. I ended up dropping it from extreme boredom. Wonder if the manga will be as bad.

Oooh a doujinshi artist x author series huh? Maybe it will be a hit like the predecessor.

well the wn version was shit and now i see the cover of the manga version.

advice read if you want to read about blank page characters

The artist's name is almost identical to High School DxD's main character...

I just cant believe someone would like garbage like this enough to translate it when series like moyashimon and crest of the stars went years without anyone caring. And there are plenty of decent series out there with no or stalled scans that they could pick up instead.

But no, lets pick up a series that is just total garbage and which you can TELL is total garbage just by looking at the cover.

Japanese sure like suicide. I'm sure that in other mangas truck-kun just happened to kill them faster than they took their own lives

The title has the words isekai and harem in it so a red flag right there even before looking at those.

I haven't actually read it but from the description and the cover this seems like the most self insert isekai manga ever.

If it follows the WN, not only it's a self-insert, basically nothing ever happens. There's zero conflict.

I haven't actually read it but from the description and the cover this seems like the most self insert isekai manga ever.

The title has the words isekai and harem in it so a red flag right there even before looking at those.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics