Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 24votes)

E - The Next Generation Of Personal Computer

Alt Names: alt E (KIRIGAOKA Sana)
Author: Ooshiro Shinri
Artist: Kirioka Sana
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of perverted Hakase and his computer, named E, which is actually a young girl who resides inside it!
Go to E - The Next Generation Of Personal Computer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Spider webs? But the internet is a series of tubes!
yep, this manga is invoking rule #41, lulz
I have Luciel, Noel, Daniel. :3 Meh harem
E is too cute! I want her as my computer. XD

But.. I have CINDY & BELLA. (my PC & Notebook)
they should just compromise and watch ero videos of kittens
Even E misses Seshi san
NOOOOOOOOOOO! HAKASE U IDIOT! E IS GONNA MISS HER PUFF PUFF! FOOL!
IM GUNNA MISS SESHI SAN T-T
"Watch videos of kittens?"

How can you say no to a face like that?!
So where is D if this comes after C
It's cute.
and I just realized this manga has somewhat a similar icon to C - The Money of Soul and Probability Control
chapter 4: amusing. so what's the censored password eh.
lol it's cute
i think its nice, and its perverted in a humurous way its nothing too erotic so its not really squirmworthy unless you have your moral shield up. My advice- throw all morals and past prejeduice in the can when reading manga your dislike of ecchi is very evident post ro post, but ecchi is merely a form of expression, these are not real people, but the manifestation of the artsts image of one
Odd.. I guess we'll just have to keep reading..
Perverted yes, but it's completely different than Ai ga Tomaranai. I'm confused @_@
Huh, what an interesting concept. Instead of bringing the living OS into the human world (like Chobits or 090-Eko to Issho), we get a glimpse of the computer world itself. Reversing the relation between human and computer is also nice, where the computer is human and the human is a mouse icon. I just wish it wasn't so damn perverted on practically every page. It would make reading it a little easier.

First Impressions: 4/5
This is.... Odd? But its kinda cute, and a bit funny... And random.. Oh well, I guess ill just wait for new chapters ^^
I don't really know how to describe this. It's just... strange.
Oh well, I'll just keep reading it for now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics