Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.15 - 80votes)

Gaishu-Isshoku

Alt Names: alt ガイシューイッショク!alt Gaishu Isshoku
Author: Shikishiro Konomi
Artist: Shikishiro Konomi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A doormat of a realtor who's not over his last breakup. A blackmailing, foul-mouthed young female mangaka who's run away from home. Put them under one roof and this is probably what you'd get.
Go to Gaishu-Isshoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

Hey its that NTR author

ikr

when i see the drawing style i knew its him

i thought he draw another NTR story

Hey its that NTR author

Not really into these kinds of arrangement.

But.. Meh~
Art is good, and PLOT is GREAT.

FOLLOWED!

Doormat mc with ntr author wat a dangerous combo

Just once I wish someone would call the bluff

"Do it. Enjoy being homeless while you're at it. Try not to get raped out there"

The author previously drew H-manga, so got some high hopes for this.

One of the most masochistic NTR stories in hentai to be exact D0=.... Well, if the "quality" of that is anything to go by, we may be in for a treat =03.

Strap juh.

The author previously drew H-manga have a MC that has a ntr fetish, and his other work is full of ntr i hope this will not have ntr on it.

I think the info you gave is enough to dash your hopes...

this was pretty funny. I'll follow for now.

Hmmm, I do hope it will become ntr at some point. Breaking a strong girl's will is the best thing ever.

From the MC shocked expression, I just knew it... The author is from H-manga recently I read...

mother nature, ntrserare mangaka. holy cow

The author previously drew H-manga have a MC that has a ntr fetish, and his other work is full of ntr i hope this will not have ntr on it.

i hope this one is vanilla to the max, not like err... another work of this author

A doormat of a realtor who's not over his last breakup. A blackmailing, foul-mouthed young female mangaka who's run away from home. Put them under one roof and this is probably what you'd get.

hmmmm....read the description and then look at the cover page "oh god...that Oppai"..i hope this won't turn into NTR please not that one.....orz

Count me in.

i heard this one had adult content... not sure if it's true...

Looks interesting, so I will give it a shot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics