Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.48 - 65votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H

Alt Names: alt My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much +Halt Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru +Halt 我的各种修罗场+H
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Shinya Inase
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-r728).

Features a 3rd character to spice things up.
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

170 Comments

Bad girls FTH!
But don't forget the good girls - they make the bad ones look just so much more awesome >-]
Psycopathic girl is needed here!!
(evil girls rocks T-T)
one stundere childhood friend ...
one evil fake girlfriend ...
and ... one evil imouto ...

what next ? yandere with future diary ?
This isn't as painful (yet) to read as the original, but it sure as hell is just as funny. And the new girl is freaking killing me!
Now all we need is a Gou-dere!
i love evil girls.
This is surprisingly awesome i like how him and her are an anti-love but fake to be couple.I mean they are like a prefect couple even tho right now fake. she is popular and he is a genius, they both look good together. Even tho don't admit to it i see jealously hehe. I love this how it's update more soon can't wait. ^_^
CAT FIGHT! now that middle schooler is one possessive gal.
The spinoff has a +H while the main manga doesn't.
Spoiler
CookieSmashing just got real.
Things are turning dark.. O.o
i look for Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi on goole but only find links for
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
harem again.. :D
Ah , I see ... like Nana to Kaoru Arashi !
@KahaZezeking: in this case it's a spin-off of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi. It's based on the original manga, but goes off on a different tangent and probably won't have any interaction with it.
Could it be Newbiee .. But what's a spin-off XD ?
( Sorry if I don't speak very well .. orginally I speak french but I read in english '^^ )
haha

Cute manga.
shows promise...
ohhh Spin-off wonder how this goes
i like this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics