Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.48 - 65votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H

Alt Names: alt My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much +Halt Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru +Halt 我的各种修罗场+H
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Shinya Inase
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-r728).

Features a 3rd character to spice things up.
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

170 Comments

Posted Image CLIFFHANGERS!
Art for this one is horrible. Different artist I suppose.
It feels like he's going to be tricked... Posted Image
"Saint Dragon Clan's strongest super warrior" .....

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

XD
@Cydric
you sir are RIGHT
I agree with masuzu's statement on the last page of chapter 6.
Here is my advice:Posted Image
Posted Image
I find this better than the original, thanks for the upload, now if you guys mind. *Strips and goes running with a large band aid*
HAhahaha, seriously, why are they singing.
Due to being injected with the dense gene before the manga started he hasn't a clue...
*sigh* I'm really starting to wonder whether or not the main character knows he's getting played.
Does this seem like it has more plot than the original series?, it will be great if the imouto will appear soon in the original.
Man the new girl is so evil, mischevious and cute, I have fallen in love.
@Vela
that's when the "Try to steal the girls boyfriend for revenge but ends up falling for the guy" comes to play

it can happen cause its harem:)
~Iyaaaan♥
I can still see the watermarks...
Spoiler
The character drawings started to change in chapter 2, then they really changed by chapter 3 and 4. :(
Whoa!! Girls with wet t-shirts!!
Awesome!!!!
This is way better than main story! Just hope the story stays at least as good as this 4 chapters.
... I don't see why he's complaining. A private wet t-shirt contest doesn't sound so bad to me.
She's pissed!
@Akor this is a spin-off - . -
this series just got 100% more awesome

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics