Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Cross Account

Alt Names: alt クロスアカウントalt Çapraz Hesapalt Кросс Аккаунт
Author: Date Tsunehiro
Artist: Date Tsunehiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Say hello to Daichi, a.k.a. Mr. Harmless. Because of his compulsive need to be liked, he never makes waves and maintains an easy going attitude. So easy going, everyone thinks he's a dud. But online he's a stud! His angry otaku online persona has garnered him thousands of followers! But real life and online life are two very different things. A lesson he's going to learn the hard way!
Go to Cross Account Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

I am surprised she didnt wear glasses when taking bath unlike other anime/manga

Where have I seen this character before? It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't recall what it is...

Umaru?

Where have I seen this character before? It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't recall what it is...

The art is nice, the girls are really nicely drawn, but the MC is so... generic.

An otakuish nobody who decides to change for the better and suddenly gets all the chicks? Including the school idol (who happens to be his childhood friend) and a super actress (who happens to be his first love). Yeah, otaku wet dream that won't happen, ever.

How much do you bet that actress-chan is going to transfer in his school?

Am I the only one amused at the fact that the other person is like "just perv on them as much as you want since you have that advantage" considering what we find out about them at the end?

She's just a kid at heart..

ydnd9fJ.png

Am I the only one amused at the fact that the other person is like "just perv on them as much as you want since you have that advantage" considering what we find out about them at the end?

It is at the very far back of its magazine (Shonen Jump), for newer series this is essentially a death sentence, it doesn't have much time to climb up either, since they will need room for new series in September.

Well rip.
Cant say I didnt see it coming.
These types of shounen romances almost never work as a weekly series.

Take Koisome Mojimi, amazing art and a great oneshot, but because of the weekly setting for the series the plot quality chapter by chapter declined.

Pump it up to monthly to give more time to tweak and theres a series.

I claim track jacket girl as best girl!

Back off you savages!

Finally! Even if it gets axed, I just hope I can get to read it all.

Although it is a shame, WSJ isn't a romance magazine. So if there is any romance-centric manga in it, it means guys actually enjoy it (which is rare).

This should have been added in a shoujo magazine with the fmc as the main character.

wow, where did you get this? anyway, I think the premise is good but the author didn't executed it in the good way so yeah the story became so weak and generic ntr-ish after the first 3 chapters. I hope the rank got up, tho, cause I'm in love with the first 3 chapter <3

It is at the very far back of its magazine (Shonen Jump), for newer series this is essentially a death sentence, it doesn't have much time to climb up either, since they will need room for new series in September.

FINALLY!

fuck 4 chapters rank 14-16....going to get axed fast FUCK

wow, where did you get this? anyway, I think the premise is good but the author didn't executed it in the good way so yeah the story became so weak and generic ntr-ish after the first 3 chapters. I hope the rank got up, tho, cause I'm in love with the first 3 chapter <3

Pretty good first chapter, but for some reason the recent chapter got a pretty low rank in Jump.  I hope it's not getting axed 

fuck 4 chapters rank 14-16....going to get axed fast FUCK

Pretty good first chapter, but for some reason the recent chapter got a pretty low rank in Jump.  I hope it's not getting axed 

Ok.....its great ,good MC ,good plot ,good art..... 8/10 for now only cause i want more xD

Follow

okay so after i read the ch 1:

5 star vote

This is a great start.
MC isnt popular, but not a pussy.
Hes an otaku, but not a loser.
Hes a man.
Good stuff, looking forward to see where it goes and hoping it doesnt crash and burn.
I'm really hoping someone picks this up since the US version of WSJ just ended their preview of the series.

So far only Viz translated it

Shitposting is serious business.

waiting for english translation

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics