Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Cross Account

Alt Names: alt クロスアカウントalt Çapraz Hesapalt Кросс Аккаунт
Author: Date Tsunehiro
Artist: Date Tsunehiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Say hello to Daichi, a.k.a. Mr. Harmless. Because of his compulsive need to be liked, he never makes waves and maintains an easy going attitude. So easy going, everyone thinks he's a dud. But online he's a stud! His angry otaku online persona has garnered him thousands of followers! But real life and online life are two very different things. A lesson he's going to learn the hard way!
Go to Cross Account Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

This must be a first that I don't want the CF route!
Really lovely read + amazing art!
FOLLOWED!

I'm really looking forward to the story.

Even though these kind of stories are either gonna be a long story w/o substance, or axed early

Few pics from most recent chapter

Spoiler

Seo Kouji and ONE are perfect examples that the artist and the auhor of a manga sometimes need to be separated.

Yeah, ONE's art is so good that it makes it hard to concentrate on the story.

Nothing special. Still a better love story than [insert any Seo Kouji manga], I suppose.

Seo Kouji and ONE are perfect examples that the artist and the auhor of a manga sometimes need to be separated.

Nothing special. Still a better love story than [insert any Seo Kouji manga], I suppose.

This series showed potential in the first few chapters, then proceeded to swiftly throw it all down the gutter by piling up every cliché it possibly can. Its ranking isn't surprising at all. =[ And I'm a bit salty because Hungry Marie will likely get the axe just before CA.

I honestly think Mao's character should have been removed completely. The relationship with Nanoka is clearly the more interesting part.

I don't think either one of them is bad. I think the combination of the two are bad though, they should've each been a heroine in their own stories. Right now, it kind of makes you expect female jealousy later down the road from two great female characters, over a guy who's not really all that likeable most of the time.

This series showed potential in the first few chapters, then proceeded to swiftly throw it all down the gutter by piling up every cliché it possibly can. Its ranking isn't surprising at all. =[ And I'm a bit salty because Hungry Marie will likely get the axe just before CA.

I honestly think Mao's character should have been removed completely. The relationship with Nanoka is clearly the more interesting part.

Hungry Mary will be axed???!!

Huh, I actually quite like this. Hopefully it survives.

The manga will be axed before that with a open-ending.

I really don't like Shonen jump ranking/Popularity, i'm still salty because of Mx0.

never forget xD

it was full of potential

Forget the childhood friend, I want the otaku actress to end up with the MC. So glad she's the main female lead in this manga.

Edit: Shounen Jump weekly rankings suck BIG TIME. They shouldn't be allowed.

Man childhood friend is gonna lose in this too

That's good, she turns into total cunt after second chapter.

About Umaru copying - at least she buys stuff using her own money, not brother's like that orange rodent.

ckRj6Xr.jpg

Though to be fair Umaru does it because she wants to. This girl is basically being put on a damn pedestal by her mother. Note to parents: It's okay to drive your kids to be successful it's another thing to completely force your ideals upon them as a means of living vicariously through them.

The manga will be axed before that with a open-ending.

I really don't like Shonen jump ranking/Popularity, i'm still salty because of Mx0.

Exactly what will be the case.... probably. Do childhood friends always lose in shounen? 

I hope so

Umaru?

ckRj6Xr.jpg

Sweet Romance tends unpopular in WSJ. They always axed in early stage. This is mangaka mistake for make debut in Jump Magazine with Sweet Romance theme.

Unless the mangaka alter the Romance plot and adding some shit Harem and Ecchi (such as N*sek*i or Yur*gi S*u)

if they choose comedy to add (and ... harem and ecchi :/ ), they could probably survive, comedy mangas doesn't get the axe so fast as normal actions series in jump. (current examples, saiki kusuo and isobee isobee)

ayyy this is way more lit than i expected

Raws for some people who are interested. Atleast the one I was able to find in a minute.

http://manga-mura.net/?cat=5774522

I'm really enjoying this, I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

fuck 4 chapters rank 14-16....going to get axed fast FUCK

Sweet Romance tends unpopular in WSJ. They always axed in early stage. This is mangaka mistake for make debut in Jump Magazine with Sweet Romance theme.

Unless the mangaka alter the Romance plot and adding some shit Harem and Ecchi (such as N*sek*i or Yur*gi S*u)

"kusoomisoo"

That's an interesting choice for a username.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics