Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 96votes)

I want to be normal

Alt Names: alt ふつうになりたいalt Futsuu ni Naritaialt Quiero ser normalalt 普通になりたい
Author: Canaria
Artist: Canaria
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fukatsu Michitaka, a boy who just became a high school student, can't differentiate people at all because of his prosopagnosia (Face blindness). However one day he runs into a girl whose face looks completely different than the rest. So in order to cure his illness and accomplish his dream of becoming "normal," he starts to get close to her.
Go to I want to be normal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Prosopagnosia New Window Solistia
  • 11 Replies

163 Comments

I am enjoying this so much, glad the reveal happened in a single chapter..

Title of this series probably applies to most Batoto readers... lol

I cried when his sister said she'd always wear a choker so he could recognise her.

*silent screaming intensifies*

*describes the incident she had with him yesterday on stream* *wonders why he pieced together that she is the streamer*

very good till here

damn this shit is really good

If she's a streamer, she has totally ceased to be waifu material, in my eyes. 

Anyone know where I can find the raws/ original link for this? :o

Anyone know where I can find the raws/ original link for this? :o

wish these authors would come up with something different other than the 'misunderstood delinquent' and the actual bullies getting off scott free all the time

oh and throw in an asshole/insensitive teacher in there too 

with the complaints out the the way, i liked it so far!

If it's a dandy voice then for sure it's Suwabe Junichi

Actually like the Blondie more than what the story seems to be going for. At least for now...guess I'm a sucker for childhood romances xd

Dammit, the raws are locked unless I register...no thanks, I'll wait the TL.

For who interested in this comic the author of Sayna Zetsubou Sensei made a oneshot with the same theme, that mc had even slightly memory problems plus to the recognition failure.

followed! cant wait for next chaptered :)

I was actually thinking something more like Jun Fukuyama or Daiki Yamashita, but maybe I'm exaggerating and it is as you are saying.

Pfft Yamashita Daiki... That killed me

Probs she's got a rusty voice like someone who has permanent sore throat plus an already boyish voice..... or just imagine her with an Arnold Schwarzenegger / Silvester Stallone voice LOL

I was actually thinking something more like Jun Fukuyama or Daiki Yamashita, but maybe I'm exaggerating and it is as you are saying.

I agree. But I also think her voice isn't just boyish. If not, then I don't get why she is so mindful on that. 

Probs she's got a rusty voice like someone who has permanent sore throat plus an already boyish voice..... or just imagine her with an Arnold Schwarzenegger / Silvester Stallone voice LOL 

The teenage boys of Japan must have universally shit taste if no one can appreciate a girl with a boyish voice. That kind of trait is god-tier! 

I agree. But I also think her voice isn't just boyish. If not, then I don't get why she is so mindful on that. 

or maybe he has to crack them eggs to see their real faces? 

Now I can only imagine him going around headbutting people to try and figure out who they are

The teenage boys of Japan must have universally shit taste if no one can appreciate a girl with a boyish voice. That kind of trait is god-tier! 

I'm liking it... Though what's wrong with that basic bitch... BASIC.BITCH----?!?!!?! What's wrong with her "under-the-lines" harassment that wasn't totally under the lines?

I bet she's like "I have totally lack of confidence of how I used to be and now I'm a bombastic sexy beauty who owns the world and well... I'm also an alpha bitch who harasses the "ugly-weird-talking" girl just to make me feel superior to a slight version of who I was"

or some shit like that LOL

sorry the small ranthis comment but yeah in the first time there's this non-hateable heroine so I've gotta root for her and this seemingly complex-yet-simple MC

You should watch Anomalisa.

Spoiler

This looks interesting, following.

Oh God, why did I have to find this manga with only 1 episode? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics