Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 108votes)

Next Life

Alt Names: alt ネクストライフalt 转生奇谭alt 넥스트 라이프
Author: Aino Jin
Artist: Ichikura Tokage
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada Takashi lost his life in the snowy mountains—that is what he thought, but he then appeared in an unknown place; another world that looked like the game he played. Moreover there are many things that he doesn't know... While puzzled, he still retains the strongest class ability and is relieved.

High rank magician, "Wise man" Marius is still living till today.
Go to Next Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

95 Comments

The weakling's handshake lol

I like the strong and intelligent duo

I have nothing again Isekai genre of WN, OP Mc with an army of generic, one dimension girls is also fine. But why it always has to be a game-like world, complete with a game system that has mini map, exp, monster dropping item and money, level up, stats upgrade, skill upgrade and all that MMO trope?

Why can't it be a normal sword and magic world?

'Zero no Tsukaima', 'Re:zero', 'Mushoku Tensei', 'Isekai Tensei Soudouki', 'Seirei Gensouki', 'Wortenia Senki', 'Kenja no Mago'(sword and magic world), 'Gate - Jieitai Kare no chi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri'(sword&magic&modern military), 'I Said Make My Abilities Average!'(magic with scientific base/nanomachines as a substitute for mana, nobody translated the manga version), 'Knight's & Magic'(magic&mecha though), 'The Different World Magic Is Too Behind!'(oldschool magecraft style)

All of the series above are isekai series which didn't have gaming level concept and actually there are some more other but it's not comicalized yet<_<

This is so weird when the MC was death and transported to another world in a full grown man's body without any further explanation

I have nothing again Isekai genre of WN, OP Mc with an army of generic, one dimension girls is also fine. But why it always has to be a game-like world, complete with a game system that has mini map, exp, monster dropping item and money, level up, stats upgrade, skill upgrade and all that MMO trope?

Why can't it be a normal sword and magic world?

The pacing was weird, and there were a few things that made little to no sense... ("I'm in Heaven? Let's wash my face!" At least "I'm thirsty" would have been more believable) but still, I like that the MC can't communicate at the beginning and seems to be earnest. Also, the art and designs are nice, barring the MC's fairly sissy-looking outfit.

Im starting to think Isekai is like crack, it doesnt matter how bad it is you keep wanting more. Next thing you know, you are following 7 isekai web novels that are badly translated and eating every manga adaption that comes out.

I can quit any time I want!

I have no words.

there should be already "isekai" genre here

Lizard girls are better. You can chain them up and amputate them repeatedly for free protein.

tenor.gif

Hmm... so the LN has altered almost 80% of the content from the WN huh. The WN spent chapters with him practicing dull magic... Also it seems they even changed the characters he met and how he encounter them from the WN

Spoiler on how the story starting from WN version just for comparison on what they changed:

Spoiler
All in all it's improvement, my impression toward the original WN was not good since it was a bland and dull power trip with MC without personality but the rewrite seems more intriguing<_<

EDIT: apparently the author completely changed the whole story, no wonder it's all different lol.

Im starting to think Isekai is like crack, it doesnt matter how bad it is you keep wanting more. Next thing you know, you are following 7 isekai web novels that are badly translated and eating every manga adaption that comes out.

Hmmmmm rhhhhhh so and so, unique trait: language barrier, if this gets solved in the next chapter and no new intriguing development.... would be grneric as hell
Spoiler

The art is very good, the premise is(was) the trend and it doesn't look cringy that much (lil' flaws but can be ignored)... If it's interesting it can led to a good manga.

• Gao likes this

Only if she can self-pollinate. I'd rather have a harpy companion; free unfertilized eggs would be a boon.

Lizard girls are better. You can chain them up and amputate them repeatedly for free protein.

Those are her children.

Only if she can self-pollinate. I'd rather have a harpy companion; free unfertilized eggs would be a boon.

Spoiler

This what happens when dryads have periods?

Those are her children.

Spoiler

This what happens when dryads have periods?

another OP isekai MC? subbed

build the wall
another OP isekai MC? subbed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics