Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 100votes)

Ragna Crimson

Alt Names: alt ラグナクリムゾンalt 라그나 크림슨
Author: Kobayashi Daiki
Artist: Kobayashi Daiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ragna is a dragon hunter along with his partner, the strongest dragon hunter Leo. He didn't have much talent at hunting dragons but he had decided to entrust his whole life for her. However he was shown the feel of true despair by his future self on what would happen if he stays weak as he is now. With that, it seems that the reaper of the dragons had now appeared earlier than the original history, but will it be enough to change future?
Go to Ragna Crimson Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

That text on the first page might be a turn-off, but otherwise I really liked the first chapter.

"SUPER HARDCORE FANTASY WORLD EXTREME BATTLE!"
Uhh... ok then mmm...

100% SUPER HARDCORE FANTASY WORLD EXTREME BATTLE 100% NO SCAM NO HARDCORE GET HARDCORE FANTASY NOW 33% OFF NO SCAM BUY NOW SUPER HARDCORE FANTASY WORLD EXTREME BATTLE 100%

So they are like parallel worlds. The old gave power to the young and died. Two worlds can affect each other so maybe when the time come, the future (current) in the first world will change.

Dragons are weak to sunlight and silver?  What are they, vampire werewolf dragon hybrids?

Holy shit this is amazing.

Oldeus, is that you?

"SUPER HARDCORE FANTASY WORLD EXTREME BATTLE!"

Uhh... ok then mmm...

To think I would so soon read this series, thank you very much Biamam Scans & Psylocke Scans!!!

Spoiler

With a tagline like that, how is this not a comedy?

Hmm? Im not sure about this. But I'm hopeful. It has a lot of untapped potential.

A bit confusing at first, but once you get the "hang" of the story, not bad. Followed just to see where this is going.

I do suspect that another manga (Fairy Tail), was of some inspiration in it, as you can see certain ideas similar between the two. Not exact, by nay means, but they are there.

Meh?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics