Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 14votes)

Star Dream Idol Project

Alt Names: alt Xing Meng Ou Xiang Ji Huaalt 星梦偶像计划
Author: Yan Tou Hstone & White Bear
Artist:
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The shining lights, the magnificent stage! Friendships created through singing, making a future through dancing, the girls embark on their journey towards their dreams! One who has lost status due to a scandal is hiding a plot behind her back. A pair of bosom friends, separated by fate. A girl who tries to exonerate her mother sets off on her journey for a talent competition. When the stage turns into an empty battlefield, she uses her voice to chase after her dreams.
Go to Star Dream Idol Project Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Character Names New Window rage bunny
  • 0 Replies

11 Comments

Entertainment industry is just for lowlifes.

Who gives a #@(& about how the people beyond the songs look like? If the songs are pure gold (like e.g. 5150s and love solfege's songs), you don't need to see them on stage doing some ape-performance.

If you can't enjoy the music without any visualization, then you should stop listening to music as a whole. Music is to be heard, not to be seen.

Also, the quality of the music on stage will never even closely reach the one from the studios.

It's called Entertainment for a reason. The more senses involved, the better experience that one gets out of the entertainment.

I really got annoyed with Ye Ying sudden anemia and the shoe incident =w=

She could just broke another heel and use the shoes like flat or tape the broken one (she will not dance on the stage anyway). She almost make her savior failed.

Who gives a #@(& about how the people beyond the songs look like? If the songs are pure gold (like e.g. 5150s and love solfege's songs), you don't need to see them on stage doing some ape-performance.

If you can't enjoy the music without any visualization, then you should stop listening to music as a whole. Music is to be heard, not to be seen.
Also, the quality of the music on stage will never even closely reach the one from the studios.

While I understand what you're trying to say you're being very narrow minded. Wanting visuals to back up the sounds doesn't make some one shallow nor remove their right to enjoy music like you claim it should. You don't get to decide how other people enjoy their hobbies.

Gracias por traducir este Manhua

I like this o: Can't wait for the next update! c:

to Sum Up till now "Deceive your allies then enemies, For purpose Revenge"
I Liked This Manhwa

Well I don't like this cliffhanging but I doubt she failed thought

Thanks for the update! I didn't expect 7 chapters at once.

She may got city champions in a small town but that's all. RIP 

Even if her mother doesn't want her to enter entertainment industry again, she will still entering and want to sing along her best friend again.

Cover page show it all.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics