Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 94votes)

Chihaya-san's Fine That Way

Alt Names: alt 千早さんはそのままでいいalt Chihaya-san Cocok Apa Adanyaalt Chihaya-san wa Sonomama de Ii
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teenage girl struggles in a conflict between her desire to diet and her constant hunger pangs.
Go to Chihaya-san's Fine That Way Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

I like Chihaya as she is... but or some reason I've come to like Ayame a bit more

Ayame-chan is cute.

Ayame is my spirit animal.

qu86jdk.png

Looks perfect to me

Middleschooler Chihaya is CUTE

At least draw her actually chubby for fuck sake.

i think she's drawn adequately chubby.

me. i gain like 1 lbs after eating 1 lbs of watermelon.

Only if you eat the rinds.

God, she's so cute. I cannot handle this, my gay little heart is bursting

Yes, but you're not gaining fat

who the hell would get fat from eating a watermelon?

a HIimdaisy reference I spy?

Ho. Someone got it.

I think Japan's image of Chihaya is actually chubby (for asians, at least). Somewhere I remember reading once that a girl there was opposing people's discrimination towards her because she was fat (and others also looked at her like that) but to me, she looked like a pretty slim girl.

Cute manga, but the way she's shown when she's eating make me a bit uncomfortable ^^'

The point is that she's self-conscious about her weight. She's NOT chubby, she's just a bit more round than the typical Asian teenager.

who the hell would get fat from eating a watermelon?

These attempts at making her eating look sexy are... what? Seriously? Is that a thing?

>supermodel body

>"omg I'm like so totally fat!"

Well, yeah...

Is... is that...

a HIimdaisy reference I spy?

rsz_peachifront_6293.jpg

These attempts at making her eating look sexy are... what? Seriously? Is that a thing?

>>>
Chihaya-san's *Perfect That Way

>supermodel body

>"omg I'm like so totally fat!"

Well, yeah...

Luckiest bastard. Nothing I wouldn't do to trade places with him.

>>>

Plump Body Perfect for Her. No Not Just for Chihaya,
For Every Woman In this World!! THICCCC ARE JUSTICE!!

Who want dating Skeleton Woman who doing job at a Model??

>>>

You forget that Asian women are a lot lighter than Caucasian white women at the same height. The difference can be anywhere from 5 to 15 kg average weight, depending on height. The average full grown woman [150-160 cm Japanese average range] weights something between 40 and 45 kg.

Also, soft ice is not Gelato. Gelato is only used for the usual milk ice, mantecato is used for that gruesome soft-ice that is created in a different way with totally different ingredients (except for the sugar ofc); ghiaccolo is used for ice on a waterbase.

Having looked this up after running into this a few times, average in Japan is actually closer to 50kg for her age group (closer to 53kg for average!)  43kg is definitely pretty light.

You forget that Asian women are a lot lighter than Caucasian white women at the same height. The difference can be anywhere from 5 to 15 kg average weight, depending on height. The average full grown woman [150-160 cm Japanese average range] weights something between 40 and 45 kg.

Also, soft ice is not Gelato. Gelato is only used for the usual milk ice, mantecato is used for that gruesome soft-ice that is created in a different way with totally different ingredients (except for the sugar ofc); ghiaccolo is used for ice on a waterbase.

Yeah, but Chihaya is obviously top-heavy for an Asian, so it wouldn't be strange if her "heavy weight" was also due to her being bustier than average.

Unless she's under 13, her normal weight should be at least 10lbs higher than what she currently is... Especially with a larger breast size. Meaning not fat at all. Just another stereotype of a girl who sees herself as fat when she really isn't.

Unless she's under 13, her normal weight should be at least 10lbs higher than what she currently is... Especially with a larger breast size. Meaning not fat at all. Just another stereotype of a girl who sees herself as fat when she really isn't.

Well it also depends on her height, if she is 4'11 it would be more or less the minimum of where she should be

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics