Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 45votes)

Our Lonely War

Alt Names: alt ふたりぼっち戦争alt Cuộc chiến chỉ của riêng hai taalt Futaribocchi Sensoualt Наша одинокая война
Author: Hijihara Erubo
Artist: Hijihara Erubo
Genres: Action ActionSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Confined to a wheelchair, Ilya Kravitz's dream is to pilot an Arcana, a super-powered humanoid weapon, and to fly through the skies defending America from the gargantuan alien Idola. With the support of his sister Anna, a talented military Sergeant, Ilya passes the final test to become a "player," controlling his very own Arcana unit. However, the opportunity of a lifetime comes with a painful price that challenges the bonds of unconditional love...
Go to Our Lonely War Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

Arisato's suggestion for description contains too much of a spoiler, something like "Humanity fighting against alien invasion via remote controlled flying mecha." Would be kinder. :)

Would anyone be up to making a description? My TL and I kinda suck at it.

A disabled boy rides his sister into battle again alien lifeform.

Spoiler

Would anyone be up to making a description? My TL and I kinda suck at it.

WE'RE DOING THE ENGLISH VERSION NEXT!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics