Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 90votes)

Momoiro Heaven!

Alt Names: alt Momoiro Heavenalt Pink Heavenalt Pink Heaven!alt 桃色天堂alt 桃色ヘヴンalt 桃色ヘブン!alt Розовые небеса
Author: Yoshino Mari
Artist: Yoshino Mari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Momoko is not your average high school girl. In order to support her family (her younger brother and her hospitalized mother), she works as a popular author! But she doesn't write just any books, she pens erotic novels! It's quite an exciting job, but for Momoko, it is one of high stress because, you see... she is a virgin! Fortunately she has a great imagination, and does very well for herself and her family. However, because of the nature of her work she must keep it a secret.

Momoko's troubles begin when Inui Ranmaru, a popular super model and new transfer student at her school discovers her secret! In order to keep him from telling, Momoko becomes his slave?!
Go to Momoiro Heaven! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window LEILOCKHEART
  • 8 Replies

105 Comments

Wow, that was quick!
holy shit. just noticed the cover page. this goes on for 12 vols so far?! seems like we'll be able to enjoy this manga for much time to come.
thank you for the gift.. Chibi manga! and the upload... ^^
No three-day delay policy for Christmas :>
@XxionxX, that line is glorious out of context. Glorious! XD
Shrine of Rubies and Sapphires. Very Creative.
Cheers! I've mean meaning to read something like this. hoho. the kind I look for a romance manga. not just because of the story and characters (btw, i like the chars). but.. haha. because it's not just only being cute or fluffy-like. . hmmm. like things are not forceful and their reaction is not OA.
Haha >.< What do you call it? Has sense of maturity? for the writings and stuffs?
Anyways, I'm totally okay with the whole ero-author deal. It adds to mischievousness and thus, funny. I don't mind the plot and is eager to see how will this conclude..

Haha! I really am enjoying reading this! ^^V
Chapter 17 is out
5/5 Stars

This line says it all:

Spoiler
That was so longer than two days... D:
How To Ruin A Mood 101 by Inui Ranmaru
Ranmaru's just popular and a playboy. People disgusted by his playboy antics are either unpopular in real life or complete prudes. It doesn't make him a bad person since he's not outright cruel or abusive to anyone (end of Ch. 15 perfect example) even if he crosses the line with Momoko at times.
Sacrilege! Kimi ni Todoke is awesome. Its pure vanilla sweetness is just too rich for your blood. Agreed that Koi Dano ai Dano is great, though.
MDL97--Yeah, what HappyJappy said; Ranmaru is an annoying-type lead. He has good recommendations too. Maybe also try, oh, Beast Master, Sensei!, Kimi Shika Iranai, Monkey High. All good shoujo with IMO non-annoying male leads.
I prefer Koi Dano Ai Dano and Skip Beat over Kimi Ni Todoke. Kimi ni is just -__-
@MDL97 male lead as in Ranmaru? Male leads for most classic shoujo mangas are usually just one step off perfect, but we know that Ranmaru's essentially a piece of trash and that's pretty much emphasised. If you dislike this, then try Kimi ni Todoke or Skip Beat!, but if you want something different from the 'oh he's so perfect!' male lead, try Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.
i thought i tried a shoujo manga for a while but the male lead annoyed me. Maybe i didn't get used to shoujo manga.

any suggestion for other manga?
Chapter 15 will prolly be released this week :)
You know, this is better than it has any right to be. I mean, the premise is funny in specific, but the basic form (wolfish guy has blackmail on the girl) is pretty cliche. But the characters kind of took over and ran with it. It's got pizzazz.
Hahaha. I think her virginity isn't that important to her. I mean there were times she wanted to do it.
Ha, ha. Total victory.
That was great, but...if it's at all important to you, don't wager your chastity on a stupid bet. Rant finished.
Chapter 14 was released yesterday at Chibi Manga. You can either download it on their site or read it here after two more days :)
yeah, was waiting for this!
Yay Chibi!
Awww, such a cute chapter too.
For those of you who are wondering, a English version of Ch 13 was released by Chibi manga, but they have a 3 day upload delay policy on batoto. Google Chibi Manga to get the new chapter (or search for them on batoto)
This is a really fun manga. I'm tempted to find raws and start translating it, but it is hard to do it alone....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics