Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 105votes)

Fukigen Cinderella

Alt Names: alt 不高兴的灰姑娘alt フキゲンシンデレラ
Author: Murayama Wataru
Artist: Murayama Wataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanna Haruhiko (male), for reasons unknown to him, was suddenly turned into a girl.

He returned to his male form some time afterwards, but with the continuing cycles between turning into a girl and then back to being a guy, he is bewildered by the differences in both physical aspects and ways to communicate with other people.

Plus the abrupt changes that happen to his relationship with other people including his best friend and his childhood friend.

A dramatically depicted story about men and women...
Go to Fukigen Cinderella Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 5 Replies
Topic Well.. do you recomend me to read this? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 3 Replies

254 Comments

Let`s end all this talk about translators and their work(or at least make a dedicated topic for it).Anyway I`m going to read the long awaited 3rd chapter and big thanks for everyone who worked on it.
The only time I think of a translator is a jerk is when they don't translate things properly (no proofread etc) because it ruins the story and interest on the manga.

The leecher community sure has changed. complaining about watermarks, about attitude
For ?'s sake, as they say, if you don't like it, don't read it.
No need to b*tch about it..

For the same reason I don't b*tch about MF. Complaints only raises awareness. Ignorance is bliss.

Why the heck I'm reading manga? Because it's fun. Because it's my definition of entertainment instead of soap operas. Not because I want to b*tch about the people who continue to help me be able to enjoy this form of entertainment.

I have a TV in where I live. Never watched it. online news for news, manga and anime and games for home entertainment. Can't help but be thankful.
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 24 2012 09:23 PM
i dont know which direction this manga is going. . .
author trying a little too hard?
needs more chapters
kosmosuzuki: What does the person who translated a manga have anything at all to do with the manga itself?

Don't like his comments? Don't read them then.
Hope someone picks up this project. I was really interested.

Also if PROzess is the translator, I think I am going to stop reading cause he comes off as a huge jerk in these comments.
*poke* did you forget, are you too busy, did you give up, or are you hording all of them until you finish?
:`-(`````
@vanillamoon: again, why do you care? It's not you who does the work. If you're fine with a crap release, okay so be it. But that doesn't automatically mean everyone else is fine with is. Some scanlator actually still strive to bring out the best quality.
And they can't work on the next chapter when I refuse to translate the next chapter, duh. So they have free time anyway.
Ch 2 was fine the first or second time. Instead of nitpicking over everything, they should work on the next chapter. I dont mind the waiting, but dont keep uploading, just upload once. Really, its fine.
"If they upload ch 2 one more time.........."

Then what? You, who is doing nothing but reading, are going to complain?
Just go ahead...
care to explain the meaning of this?
If they upload ch 2 one more time..........
they should upload the chapter 3 not the same chapter T_T
damn i'm confused another release with the same chapter...,
hot stuff...gender bender with dark theme, after go through the raw, i can say this manga is good
Is this just me who want to punch him in the face? =_=
Oh well, the girl version quite cute so I will follow for a while :3
Another gender bender, count me in!
haha i was laughing wen he was talking to the lady who returned his id.
yes! new chapter.
THere is no version of BLack Wing.
Black WIng is dead.
Fucking Imposter Releases are not supported.
there another version from blackwing, why isn't that one uploaded too? the cleans on there looks better
more chapter up up i like it
ohhh sounds fun
Hope this manga got release frequently, can wait for the next...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics