Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 167votes)

Spotted Flower

Alt Names: alt Пятнистый цветок
Author: Kio Shimoku
Artist: Kio Shimoku
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about the married life between a newlywed working otaku and his pregnant wife.
Go to Spotted Flower Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

368 Comments

O-okay bro. I got it, inception is funneh so you don't have to be that persistent about it, k?
I like this manga its so simple minded that i find my self enjoying it.
Lol Inception
Posted Image
lol she dreams about him with his glasses on
It looks more like Sasahara mixed with Madarame and paired with mix of Saki and Ogippo.
the grandmother is retired and watch anime just to make fun of her son in law, seams tottaly plausible.
glad someone picked it up hopefully another group picks up another hobo-1 series that was dropped. Truth be told the kouska saki relationship feels like it won't last but maybe this is a what if people similar to them got together type of of manga.
With all the hints the mangaka is dropping, I can totally see why people see this as MadaramexSaki. Nice.
simply amazinnngggg with the nnngggg of "it's freaking gooooddd!!!"
Haah chapter 4 was hilarious
When I read this, I always see the guy as Madarame and Saki from Genshiken.... Those two need to get together T-T But this manga is really sweet, such a great couple. <3
Bloody brilliant. Particularly the last chapt with the anime girl names. I loled quite hard when she started listing Mahou Shouho Madoka and Yuru Yuri characters (even more so for leaving out Akari)
That granny was awesome. Did you get all the cameos? I only got PMMM and L+
this should be a hit pretty soon
Same guy who wrote Genshiken, if you like his work then you will like this as well
this is a pretty good story. me likes
hmm? Well this is kinda nice ^_^ Not to many that I can recall actually try to tell a story about after marriage.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics