Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.81 - 37votes)

Kino's Journey (Gou)

Alt Names: alt キノの旅 -the Beautiful World-alt Kino no Tabi - the Beautiful Worldalt Kino no Tabi -the Beautiful World-alt Kino'nun Yolculuğu - Güzel Dünyaalt Kino's Journey - the Beautiful World
Author: Shigusawa Keiichi
Artist: Gou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Destination is a state of mind. A tale of one girl and her bike and the road ahead. Kino wanders around the world on the back of Hermes, her unusual, anthropomorphic motorcycle, only staying in each country for three days. During their adventures, they find happiness, sadness, pain, decadence, violence, beauty, and wisdom. But through it all, they never lose their sense of freedom. They discover that because of the world's imperfections, it is actually a thing of beauty. "The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

-Tokyopop

The second manga adaption of the Kino's Journey series. Adapts random chapters in no particular order.

Related Manga:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kinos-journey-shiomiya-r20799
Go to Kino's Journey (Gou) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

Seems to be much better than the first one. Not only do we get new chapters that have never been adapted before but the art is also much cuter. 

I like the first adaption's art style choice better (still don't like it that much). This one's just sloppy. Thank you for picking it up anyways!

Oh yeah they release two manga of Kino no Tabi. Not sure why though.

From the description, "Starts on volume 5 of the light novels.", looks like they want to catch up with the LN quicker.

I like their decision, because now I can read more of this.

Instant Follow.

no idea, but i am not complaining... more Kino equals good thing in my book.

Oh yeah they release two manga of Kino no Tabi. Not sure why though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics