Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 69votes)

Near Equal

Alt Names: alt 平行世界的我是巨乳娘altalt ≒ −ニア・イコール−
Author: Murata Taichi
Artist: Murata Taichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsubaki is her school's most proficient student, is polite, and is absolutely good at everything, and little by little, people are hailing her to be the school's queen.... And she absolutely despises that. She quietly admits to herself that being a "perfect student" is not her real personality, but a clever ruse to become a more likable person.

She is, however, still not able to interact normally with students and thus is dissatisfied--a fact that prompts her to follow the advice of a magazine on finding happiness: the magazine states that by meeting your doppelganger, you will achieve long-lasting happiness. Determined, Tsubaki follows the instructions in the magazine and opens up a door that will allow her to meet her doppelganger....

...And the one she meets at the other side of the world is not who she was expecting.... Well, it is someone who is strangely identical to her when it comes down to it, but it is also essentially different.
Go to Near Equal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

109 Comments

@ Acerola

Or they could masturbate while looking at each other throuth the mirror...
Interesting
Spoiler
I feel like his "first love" and her friend are gonna end up being the same person (from each one's own side of course).
oh noes, the guy's
Spoiler
Narcissists. Tha both of em!
thank you for the update~
AS LONG SHE CUTE JUST BRING IT~
I think an important thing to consider would be are their parents the same or are they also opposite-sex dopplegangers? If their parents are exactly the same then i think it's closer to incest but if they are dopplegangers then it would be a regular (albeit weird) relationship.
I wonder if it would be considered cloning if they have a child together.. I mean they're pretty much the same person, aren't they?
Posted ImageHave we settled on the answer yet? If they fall in love will this manga considered Incest, Narcissistic or Masturbation?
@Acerola
No, firstly that would be incest?
I do not wish for this to be another regular manga i want unforeseen twist damnit
@dragonk1ller

or they could fall in love and live happily ever after like a normal romance manga....
the female lead is fucking annoying the bitch just waltz in his home and starting changing his life...How dare she he should kill her and dump the body thru the mirror then break the mirror
I only know one thing. Kaede <3
Just about everything in the story description is irrelevant to what actually happens in this manga.

A girl who is kind of an oddball goes through a mirror into a parallel universe and meets her opposite-sex counterpart. They hang out and it's funny.
How much of a narcisit can I be for god's sake!? Yeah, I love this manga
new form narcist,
This manga is quite humerous and I eagerly await for someone to pick it up if it's true the scan group for it went on hiatus.
Cydric

Just remember in the end it would only be masturbation.
WEIRD manga very very very WEIRD.....
Hope there's another chapter soon. Really liked the first few chapters.
@Gao It's a different group, but the same person.

Also, yes, I agree. So very glad that there's another chapter! >W<
am totaly into this, can't wait see another CH
I wouldn't call this "harem" it has only 2 girls >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics